Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 30 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

We could anonymize it by having a single user post images sent to them by everyone and having people psychoanalyze the images.
Oh but that doesn't feel so fun either. Maybe if others would like to.

Also, I'm gonna guess from your avatar that you fantasize about historical eras a fair bit (from the filter) and also from the fact that it's probably a picture of you that like a bit of realism in your fantasy. Oftentimes the real photo means someone's trying to be authentic but I don't get that vibe here. Not that you're fake or anything, but like...that's not the image you were shooting for.

Maybe you also view yourself as being a little bit apart from everyone else? "On the outside looking in", as the song goes.
It depends on your point of view <3

This is a cool thread, loving everyone’s analyses.

giphy.gif

I think flower's avi is the easiest. She is wonderfully joyful and brings sunshine to this whole forum, even if she is too shy at times to 'look at the camera' (so to speak) and be direct, yet her presence is not only unmistakeable but captivating.
Spread flower love pls, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ENOUGH AROUND HERE YOU MOFOS

@flower
You project innocence and purity. Your beauty unparalleled, though modest and timid. You give first and freely to others with a secret desire to be known and cherished. A passion undisclosed cries out silently, "Are you the one?"

My avatar is the lazy lasagna lad

My brain is fried, I wish I would have energy to analyse your avatars.

To me your avatar is the sunshine that you are, despite you looking away seeming unbelieving. But you really are sunshine and flowers as bright as that day.

Awwww, Min! :relaxed: Such sweet words full of kindness, thank you so much. <3 You always bring a smile to my face, Min. <3

giphy.gif

I think flower's avi is the easiest. She is wonderfully joyful and brings sunshine to this whole forum, even if she is too shy at times to 'look at the camera' (so to speak) and be direct, yet her presence is not only unmistakeable but captivating.
Spread flower love pls, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ENOUGH AROUND HERE YOU MOFOS

You guys make me cry, lol. :sob: Thank you so much for your kind words and the analysis. <3 I appreciate you and your presence here on the forum, Rit. <3

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@flower
You project innocence and purity. Your beauty unparalleled, though modest and timid. You give first and freely to others with a secret desire to be known and cherished. A passion undisclosed cries out silently, "Are you the one?"

Thank you for your analysis. <3 :blush:

My avatar is the lazy lasagna lad

Lasagna is the best, mmmm.