Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 28 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

I'm listening...

200w.gif

Reactions: grt$5vb
I promise to give your blog all the Platonic love it deserves :relieved:
Ah, we're just friends, now. I get that a lot. ;)

Reactions: Ren
Reactions: grt$5vb
Oh yeah so I said I would engage in some psychoanalysing.

@purplecrayons — The theme that comes across is the duality between purity and sensuality. The celestial and the terrestrial. Winged yet kneeling or prostrate; naked yet genderless (and thus potentially boobless?) Seems like a good match for the personality you project here. A union of opposites. I won't veer into Freudian undertones, as I'm not well-versed in that (and also it could get really weird uhuh).

@mintoots — The avi projects gladness and warmth, but also a certain coyness about showing those states of feeling. Hence the fact that only part of your face is seen, and your eyes are closed. There is a concern not to appear ostentatious in expressing those emotions. Also, purely in terms of hues, an interesting contrast between light and dark. The artistic rendition signals an intention to universalise the feelings represented.

I'm aware this is not psychoanalytical at all. Woopsie woopsie

@mintoots — The avi projects gladness and warmth, but also a certain coyness about showing those states of feeling. Hence the fact that only part of your face is seen, and your eyes are closed. There is a concern not to appear ostentatious in expressing those emotions. Also, purely in terms of hues, an interesting contrast between light and dark. The artistic rendition signals an intention to universalise the feelings represented
Interesting. Thanks Ren.