Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 27 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

The blue skin and its cool colour temperature indicates melancholia, though it isn't clear if this is the character's natural skin tone or simply how they appear in certain light conditions - if natural, it could mean that there is the sense that the melancholia is equally 'natural' rather than something experienced temporarily, as a reaction to circumstance.

The closed eyes (in reverie) and the self-soothing embrace, however, suggests that there is some desire to escape this condition of melancholia, although for the time being the fantasy is ersatz escape; that real escape would be beyond one's power, therefore. The red glove - a bright, primary colour; in fact the most elemental of colours in human perceptual development after black and white - suggests that what is desired is something intense and vibrant; some flash of colour or shock of life standing in direct contradistinction to the low-energy state of the blues.
*jaw drops*

@Peppermint's avatar means she's a weeb

CZ5q.gif

But, srsly...

Do me.

Reactions: flower and Rit4lin
Wonder what mine says.

Later today, I commit to provide a thorough psychoanalytical assessment of min and purply's avatars.