Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 25 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

Would it change your mind if I told you this was my previous avatar? :D
Yes I would :p

You'd be wicked. But also fun and joking/playful/teasing.
But mostly wicked.
:m083:

Yes I would :p

You'd be wicked. But also fun and joking/playful/teasing.
But mostly wicked.
:m083:

:m081:

Excellent.

2iBT.jpg

The above poster is emotional, complex, and has a multi-sided personality. Goes through periods of times where she is reclusive and moody.

Who wants to do mine....

@Izan, the avatar seems overwhelmed. He carries the weight of the world on his shoulders. His head is hung slightly in shadow by hand suggesting he bears this burdens alone, and rarely shares. Not many are aware of the sacrifices he makes. But he also bears them willingly, as a strength. He has the ability to carry the load, but he doesn't always want to. Sometimes, he wishes he had more help or support. However, he fears burdening others, and may not necessarily want anyone to know all that he has to deal with. His secret pain. His bearing however, shows incredible strength and perseverance. However tough it gets, he still forges on.

Reactions: gd65h8as7
^^
Introvert. Reflective. Spends more time thinking about past than about present.

Reactions: Gaze
[MENTION=11622]iHeartCats[/MENTION] Outgoing, compassionate, outwardly confident which hides a bit of sincere insecurity. The avatar reflects a desire to have fun, enjoy the moment but with a purpose.

Something about the F word ...

... Feelings, of course, an and I presume sensuality coupled with that. Romantic? If yes, I bet it is the artsy pretentious kind.

Floridly symmetric with an undercurrent of swagadaciousness.

A lonely boat in the middle of sea water, it maybe a long passage before arrival.

[MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]

You current avatar is interesting.
I liked the previous one with so much rage.

......even the forces of good clash, so you must prioritize the good things in your life in an organised order to achieve the success you've always longed for.

Deep.

Very good night vision. Is inquisitive, intellectual with a rich inner life.

Very good night vision. Is inquisitive, intellectual with a rich inner life.

Very sophisticated, strong woman. Wants to be acknowledged, not necessarily seen. Walks alone in a world of people around her, but she fits in when she wants to. Not a pessimist, but ready when the rain comes.

Do mine!

Very sophisticated, strong woman. Wants to be acknowledged, not necessarily seen. Walks alone in a world of people around her, but she fits in when she wants to. Not a pessimist, but ready when the rain comes.

Do mine!

Seductive, sophisticated, many fall for you, few understand you. Artistic and creative, yet practical when necessary.

I think these descriptions tell us more about ourselves than the portraits we analyze.

@PintoBean

I find it warm and inviting, yet distant somehow. it is there, waiting for you.
subtle, anticipating.

I think these descriptions tell us more about ourselves than the portraits we analyze.

You just blew my mind. I think you're right!

Anyways.

Creative soul. Willingness til entertain. Sharp teeth to counter-attack with, should you have to. On the move, ever changing. A feel for flair.

You just blew my mind. I think you're right!

Anyways.

Creative soul. Willingness til entertain. Sharp teeth to counter-attack with, should you have to. On the move, ever changing. A feel for flair.

I agree. Mind blown.

I get a feeling of control. The modest clothing and emotionless facial expression expresses that control. Either taking control of the self in fear of what one is capable of or due to a lack of control in the outside world. The rigidness and power position of the posture is aggression of this control. Making it known to the world and self that she is in control and to challenge her would be met with conflict. So in general, intensity.

Your eyes say "its only when necessary" but your body language says by any means necessary....