Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

[quote=N

Anyone want to analyze mine?

Knowing which part of the lion you are kinda killed it for me ;D But I wouldn't have had anything elsewise, either. Let me know if there's more that I missed?

and, any takers on mine?

@StarsPer

The face looking down and slightly away from direct eye contact, possibly from the outside world - showing a need to separate from everyone or protect self from any intrusions. There's a strong theme of self protection. There's also a vulnerability in the soft features which suggests fear as well as boldness or firm spirit of control and intensity coupled with sensitivity. But there's also a sense of cynicism and apathy. The color splashed to the side is reflective of a personality hid by a hip and vibrant persona; the color representing a mask which covers and subtly suggests the disconnect you may feel between what you portray and whay you feel. The black and white and/or neutral tones suggests a feeling of being jaded. It could also reflect a feeling of living a life based on an illusion - living a life much different than what it otherwise appears to be.

Last edited:
[MENTION=3375]EyeSeeCold[/MENTION]

I'm not going to claim to be very good at this kind of thing, but looks like a fun game.
Based on the combination of your username and your avatar, the following things come to mind:
Transparency, Vulnerability, The Whole > the sum of the parts, "Do you see me?".
In particular, I wonder if there is a message of "at a basic biological level we are all the same" despite the fact that after only a superficial glance many of us are instantly relegated to the status of 'outsider'.
I also see the conflict of wanting to be seen and simultaneously wanting to be invisible or dreading to be seen for what you really are.

Feedback? :smile:

:tongue1:

Interesting. It's not a clear picture, but some of what you said may have captured me. The bolded part is dead on, at least.

Anyone want to analyze mine?
[MENTION=3052]Teracat[/MENTION] You're in the dark about something, but something is changing in your life. You know where the correct path of your life is, but you seem to be turning away from it, making it so you only descend into the darkness further. You are not sure you trust your senses any more. Maybe that is why you are following the wrong life path and only listening to the lies that keep you in the dark.

Anyway, anyone want to do mine?

Reactions: Neuropedia
Me perhaps?

for [MENTION=3361]Elowen[/MENTION], i would say detached sensuality and affection. Enjoys people, but can, and needs to do without them at times

@Res

Your protecting your true self. You want people to know you, but your afraid they will hurt you.

@Neuropedia

You enjoy the beauty of life. You may also be really into myth and fairy tales. But at the same time you want stability and strength (unicorns and horses are strong and stable animals).

Ok my turn!

@Res

Your protecting your true self. You want people to know you, but your afraid they will hurt you.

@Neuropedia

You enjoy the beauty of life. You may also be really into myth and fairy tales. But at the same time you want stability and strength (unicorns and horses are strong and stable animals).

Ok my turn!

You are one foxy wolf biker chick who is open and fun, and just wants to have a good time :D

[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION]

You are one foxy wolf biker chick who is open and fun, and just wants to have a good time :D

@Blind Bandit

[MENTION=1669]Res[/MENTION] I may have to put that in a sig.lol

Reactions: Gaze
I'm no good at psychoanalysis but it would be fun if someone would do mine.

Pick me! =F

@ Free Mind -

I don't know how much of a psychoanalysis this is really, but your icon makes me think of this. A dragons mastery over fire could be likened to ones mastery over ones fiery emotions in life. Remain calm, breathe deeply, redirect the energy into something beautiful and life creating instead of life destructing.

Fire is like passion - in violent bursts it is dangerous, but harnessed the correct way, it can change the world.

-

Any takers on mine?

Reactions: Free Mind
If anyone would like to do mine, go ahead :3

[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] I have lots of ideas floating around my head for yours but.... I don't really know how to word it o_O I may get back to you on it :3

I'm no good at psychoanalysis but it would be fun if someone would do mine.

[MENTION=3710]kiu[/MENTION]

This is an interesting one. This is Alice's Cheshire cat; known for being quizzical and adventurous, always on the look out for new excitements and diversions. He is also very provocative, always wanting to see how far he can go. . . He is very observant and is always wondering or looking out for the next cool thing. i didn't want to personalize it, so let me know if anything in the description fits.