Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

[MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION] - isn't this a 'you rub my back and i'll rub yours' kinda deal?

where's my psychoanalysation???!

@Anita - isn't this a 'you rub my back and i'll rub yours' kinda deal?

where's my psychoanalysation???!

pushy, aren't we . . . :D

You are serious, cautious, ready to defend or take on a fight. You've been through a lot, battered and bruised but came out tougher and more determined because of it.

[MENTION=3458]Hyuri[/MENTION].

pushy, aren't we . . . :D

You are serious, cautious, ready to defend or take on a fight. You've been through a lot, battered and bruised but came out tougher and more determined because of it.

Yay!!!!

Nobody said anything 'bout my last one, so I'm putting this one down for grabs. :)

haven't done this in a while, any takers?

Simultaneously exuding and resisting "Puppy Love"

[MENTION=3375]EyeSeeCold[/MENTION]

I'm not going to claim to be very good at this kind of thing, but looks like a fun game.
Based on the combination of your username and your avatar, the following things come to mind:
Transparency, Vulnerability, The Whole > the sum of the parts, "Do you see me?".
In particular, I wonder if there is a message of "at a basic biological level we are all the same" despite the fact that after only a superficial glance many of us are instantly relegated to the status of 'outsider'.
I also see the conflict of wanting to be seen and simultaneously wanting to be invisible or dreading to be seen for what you really are.

Feedback? :smile:

Oh, I'm interested.

Feel free to take a stab at mine :)

Oh, I'm interested.

Feel free to take a stab at mine :)

Knowing which part of the lion you are kinda killed it for me ;D But I wouldn't have had anything elsewise, either. Let me know if there's more that I missed?

and, any takers on mine?

Knowing which part of the lion you are kinda killed it for me ;D But I wouldn't have had anything elsewise, either. Let me know if there's more that I missed?

and, any takers on mine?

Haha, killed it for you how?

And yours... I see someone eclectic. Varied tastes, and a mind that penetrates beyond the surface meaning. Someone that wants to be seen from many different sides, and taken seriously.

Anyone feel like attacking mine?
Larger version:
MePopped3.jpg