Let's connect on the forum! ;D | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Let's connect on the forum! ;D

I added Slant to my list. I initially thought you were stupid and delusional but now I just think you're stupid.

... :) Nah, just kidding. You're alright in my book now and have said some pretty smart things.

I added Slant to my list. I initially thought you were stupid and delusional but now I just think you're stupid.

... :) Nah, just kidding. You're alright in my book now and have said some pretty smart things.

hey even idiots can play the illusion of being smart by saying the occasional intelligent thought here and there. did you add my new msn? didn't get a request.

hey even idiots can play the illusion of being smart by saying the occasional intelligent thought here and there. did you add my new msn? didn't get a request.

No because MSN is dogshit. But I'll contact you on AIM you tomorrow. Look for it, Slant.

ooookie :O

i'm hoping those who were feeling unsure or uncertain about how to go about contacting someone have been able to.

But as usual, friendly disclaimer: Respect someone's wishes if they don't want to be contacted. thank you.

Oh, I didn't see this because there was no mention. No matter, like I said, shoot me a PM anytime or add me on MSN. We'll chat as much as you like and get to know each other better. :thumb:

Anyone else wants to connect, feel free to add me on odynedenobelati@hotmail.com. I promise I don't bite...too much. :p

I love how this thread is accomplishing the exact opposite of what it's supposed to.

Reactions: jn56uytrx
Connect?

Eh?

That what the kids call it these days... Eh...

I think DevilDoll is the expert on that there...

Reactions: Neuropedia
I love how this thread is accomplishing the exact opposite of what it's supposed to.

not the intention, i would like it to fulfill the intended purpose or goal.

Many of those who've posted have already had connections or contacts with those they listed.

So, other members are welcome to make suggestions for better ways to do this especially to encourage those who are not as comfortable making overt requests.

In any case, meeting new people always feels a bit risky, but there has to be some willingness to make yourself available before you can connect.

Oh, I didn't see this because there was no mention. No matter, like I said, shoot me a PM anytime or add me on MSN. We'll chat as much as you like and get to know each other better. :thumb:

Anyone else wants to connect, feel free to add me on odynedenobelati@hotmail.com. I promise I don't bite...too much. :p

You stole my line. xD

Sadly I initiate 99% of the time. When I do discussion strangely dries up after it becomes heavy going, of the kind where I discuss about topics that overwhelm and few know how to respond back to and then I decide that while I want to get to know a great many people. Whether it is wall posts or pms, I don't do it much any more for that reason. I ask too many questions and few ask me any questions at all, then conversations dry up and I leave people speechless. I've also noticed women tend to receive pms 99% of the time. I would be amazed if just once a woman wanted to talk with me via pm. Rarity of which is high! This would apply to males too.

Sadly I initiate 99% of the time. When I do discussion strangely dries up after it becomes heavy going, of the kind where I discuss about topics that overwhelm and few know how to respond back to and then I decide that while I want to get to know a great many people. Whether it is wall posts or pms, I don't do it much any more for that reason. I ask too many questions and few ask me any questions at all, then conversations dry up and I leave people speechless. I've also noticed women tend to receive pms 99% of the time. I would be amazed if just once a woman wanted to talk with me via pm. Rarity of which is high! This would apply to males too.

Sometimes, it may be better to begin with small talk, something light and trivial before talking about something deeper or serious -give the other person a chance to feel comfortable before diving in. Get to know the other persons interests and approach them with a light discussion about that interest, and then allow the conversation to flow from there. And allow the other person to take lead on the conversation - alternate asking questions or sharing. And i think many feel more comfortable interaacting with someone if they've a conversation with them in chat, whether tiny chat or flashchat.

Anyone/everyone feel free to shoot me a PM and/or visitor message if you are so inclined. I'm usually caught up in school/work and life outside the internet, but I promise to respond (and to anyone I've forgotten to respond to anytime in the past, I'm really sorry! I promise it was nothing personal, I more than likely got caught up somewhere along the line of communication)

bamf lies! He broke my widdle heart! :(

I am up to playing nice with the other children. Most of them anyway...don't know about that smexy running around here.

Connect?

Eh?

That what the kids call it these days... Eh...

I think DevilDoll is the expert on that there...

I don't think that's what they meant Melky... :p

gah? do...explain? *curious*

and what's with chaz's MSN address. O_O;