Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 31 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Excellent movie about diversity and acceptance and helping each other out.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Free
Beauty and the Beast was not a disservice to the original.

The score was great. And Emma Watson.... Goodness gracious Emma Watson.... :m055:

*thumbs up*

she is Beauty yes, but i'm not really impressed with how she portrayed Belle. too serious and lacks enthusiasm BUT that's just me. i might've expected too much :p lol sorry Prince Beast. :)

Something about beasts and where to find them.

After watching I am struck by two things. Firstly why? It took two of my hours after which I felt no differently for the most part.
The second is more profound. One of these creatures they did what can only be described as an out of the ordinary amazing job at conveying life in the rhino creature.
This lead me to think of the future and robots. If done well enough, people will likely end up having feelings for them. Combine this with being able to program them to do whatever you want them to... and the human race may face extinction of the "upper class" that can afford these robots.

Reactions: Gaze and Free
Get Out (2017) 8.75/10

Wow, that was a very interesting film. Prepare to hear some language you may not be accustomed to. Loved the musical score used in the film. And I mean, it was creepy. Really was. I got frightened a few times, but that may not be saying much :D The main and supporting cast did a great job playing off each other. And I have to say, Allison Williams was very good. And the twist was pretty cool.

Reactions: dang and Free
Ghost in the Shell last night.

The Case for Christ tonight.

Both were excellent.

This is mahhhhh life. Hahahaha.

Reactions: Free and Gaze
The Discovery

Great idea, could have been more. So to begin with they used an interesting scientific premise and then they dropped it in favor of the emotional story.
It's worth a watch.

Brimstone
(mystery-thriller starring Guy Pearce & Dakota Fanning)

Great shots. Great acting.
As for content, it's...well, disturbing.
Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Reactions: Gaze
Rouge One

It was interesting. Darker than I expected. More serious than any other Stars Wars movie.
As a young kid the first Star Wars was something almost life changing. To this day I still only acknowledging A New Hope and the Empire Strikes back. Rouge One is more like Star Wars grown up. As a movie on it's its own it was good. As a Star Wars movie I ...i can't say how I feel about it.

Reactions: Kgal and Gaze
Fate of the Furious (2017) 8.5/10

Fun film. Great action scenes. Never saw the last one. But The Rock was good, Vin Diesel was great, and Jason Statham was pretty cool. Nice change in tone for Charlize Theron. Her role as intense. Tyrese was funny, but not a fan of the other members. Just didn't click. Vin & Michelle has a nice romance, but couldn't connect fully with them as a couple, likely because I never kept up with the series. There's a prison action scene that will be enjoyed by action lovers. Car scenes were fantastic. Always been a fan of those. The opening was actually pretty cool considering. Won't spoil it but if you go, it's a great action ride for two hours.

American Psycho. I finally saw it but found it disappointing. It was like Wall Street with dark humor and a surprise ending. Without Christian Bale, it would have just been a stylish yet silly little satirical thriller. See American Hustle with Christian Bale instead if given the choice.

Wonder Woman (awesome!) 9/10. Much better than expected. I loved the message of the film.

Reactions: Bellosome
John Wick with @Adrian didn't like it.

Fantastic beasts and where to find them

Meh. It had all the requisite whimsy and great cgi, but none of the characters or dilemmas hooked me. You have to be able to identify with some of the characters to root for them and become engaged in the story, and that just didn't happen for me.

Reactions: Enkidu and Gaze
Anyone see Manchester by sea? It was slightly upsetting but worth watching.

Totally agree. I really liked the orchestral soundtrack too.

The beauty Inside - 6/10

A korean movie revolving around a man whose appearance changes each time he wakes up. The concept intrigued me, but it was a little more romantic drama than what I hoped for.

Trailer -

Victoria - 7/10

German crime drama. Follows the story of a girl who gets involved in bank robbery after meeting a bunch of strangers. Though the storyline is a mixture of things that may not be realistic, the acting is so natural it takes you into their world.

Trailer -