Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 30 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

You will love this movie, i guarantee

It was awesome! I saw it yesterday, loved it! Best movie of the year so far IMHO
My husband thought it was OK because there was no fighting/action #ENFP

Reactions: Gaze and Stu
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Loved it! Not a fan though of the Newt/Tina pairing. Liked Redmayne - brought an innocence, wonder, loyalty, and depth to the character of Newt. And he's quite handsome, lol. I'm glad he's not the typical overconfident hero. Appreciated the humility. Classic introvert who saves the world without trying to hurt anyone. Loved Colin Ferrell. He's one of the best examples of why you don't need to overact to keep an audience's attention in a scene. He knows how to do gravitas and subtle. The man has aged like the finest wine. :D Also loved Queenie. The actress who played her was amazing. Star quality. Lit up the screen whenever she was in a scene. Well done. Best character was Jacob. He was the audience's representative in this film, and his expressions were classic.

Reactions: Bellosome
Just about to settle down and watch '' Only God Forgives '' I've been putting this off for some time. Back in a bit.

only_god_forgives_ryan_gosling_by_federico_mancosu_animated_gif_01.gif

Finally saw Arrival. Was surprisingly good. Amy Adams is awesome (and hot) as always. Deals with metaphysical matters and issues that probably appeal to the typical INFJ. It is more of a suspenseful mystery or slow burn thriller than a sci fi action movie. How would the world react to an unpredictable global event of this magnitude? I honestly don't want to find out. The movie makes sense after it is over. You just have to be patient. And an interest in communication helps as well. Anybody else see it? I know @Jet did. And it definitely has an emotional core to it. It stirred things up in me which is always a good sign for me when I see a movie. If I see a movie and an hour after it finishes I am not thinking about it, it probably wasn't very good. I highly recommend it. I can't really say anything else without giving anything away. Have you seen it @Skarekrow? I think you would get a lot out of it. The cosmos is mind boggling.

Yaaaaassssssss! I agree with @dang about Arrival being an awesome movie (@Pleiades you need to go watch it)! It's been a few weeks and I still find myself pondering the implications of it.

Reactions: dang
Would you enter a UFO with Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner?
No. But I would with a world renowned physicist and linguist.

Now go watch Guardians of the Galaxy!

Reactions: dang
The Lego Movie
There's not much to say apart from brilliant!! :smiley:

I love 80's movies. Most of them are so quirky, wholesome and fun with the occasional gratuitous nudity.

A couple nights ago I watched Millennium. Awesome campy 80's time travel movie with Kris Kristofferson. Lol I recommend if you haven't seen it if you're into 80s movies.

I just watched The Room then googled the reviews afterwards. I felt nothing watching this movie which I guess means I have no feelings. I wish I had never watched it.

The Accountant

Mediocre reviews but I liked it. Then again, I like most assassin movies for some reason.

Not a fan of Ben Affleck... But he was ok in this role.

Kong: Skull Island. Not bad. Better than expected. Good monster fighting scenes.

The Passenger

i really dont know what to feel/think about this movie. too love story imho. not bad but not good enough either.

p.s
Jennifer Lawrence is hot though. <3

The Passanger
Ok. Not Sci-fi , love story masking as scifi.

The Passanger
Ok. Not Sci-fi , love story masking as scifi.

it is. LOL.

I've watched The Accountant prior to The Passenger. I'm surprised it got bad reviews. I think it was good too. Perhaps it's the story that got the bad reviews. wasn't much happy with the ending but i love how he killed everyone. :p head shot.