Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 28 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

LOTR: Trilogy

I felt like re-watching all three movies again. This time I went with the director's cut. It really does add a lot to the movie and gives more backstory to some characters that's sorely needed. 4 hours is too long though. Really stretches my patience thin.

LOTR: Trilogy

I felt like re-watching all three movies again. This time I went with the director's cut. It really does add a lot to the movie and gives more backstory to some characters that's sorely needed. 4 hours is too long though. Really stretches my patience thin.

That sounds like a great idea for later next week when the highs reach 98 degrees with a 100000000 percent humidity here. I LOVED the director's cut edition! :D

Pariah.

Quote from the main character, Alike:

"Heartbreak opens onto the sunrise
for even breaking is opening
and I am broken, I am open.
Broken into the new life without pushing in,
open to the possibilities within, pushing out.

See the love shine in through my cracks?
See the light shine out through me?
I am broken, I am open, I am broken open.
See the love light shining through me,
shining through my cracks, through the gaps.

My spirit takes journey, my spirit takes flight,
could not have risen otherwise and I am not running,
I am choosing.
Running is not a choice from the breaking.
Breaking is freeing, broken is freedom.
I am not broken,
I am free."

Beautiful.

Reactions: Free and Kgal
Accidental Hero (1992)

First time I watched it. Such a good film.

Reactions: Free
The Neon Demon was good to zone-out to.

The Patriot. Ehehehe just because. :p

Reactions: Free and Gaze
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Reactions: PintoBean and Free
I saw Jason Bourne a few days ago with my so. Well done continuity.

Saw Finding Dory today with my nephew. Who knew kids movies could yank the heart strings like that.

Loved them both. :mlove2:

Reactions: PintoBean and Gaze
Went to the theater to see Star Trek Beyond.

I had difficulty not laughing out loud....

Reactions: Free and Gaze
Saw Bad Moms yesterday on a whim. It wasn't outstanding but a bit silly and a few funny moments. Loved Christina Applegate in this.

Saw Mike and Dave Need a Wedding Date, and that was hilarious, a real LOLOL film.

The Imitation Game
Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed this film.

Last night i watched Rustom movie. I watched this movie with my friends in theater.

Watched The Painted Veil on Netflix yesterday afternoon. It was like a hundred degrees out and cruelly sunny out. I felt so luxe and transported to another time/place inside with the shades down and the A/C blasting. Excellent movie, btw!

Star Wars - The Force Awakens

A bit late to the party...not a Star Wars fan but I've seen all the other franchise and this one was OK - not spectacular but definitely had the Fe factor. I did wonder at the end how the budget for this movie was spent.....

Siberian Film

Which i think is the most MOST MOST did i say MOST? Fucked up movie ever made. (Not that i've watched all movies) but yeah. I'm severely traumatized by this film to a point that i haven't slept more than an hour for a week. Just, yeah, i don't even have words for it. The graphics are encrypted in my brain that i kept having flashbacks from it. :( i wish brains are like computer where i can dump some memories forever.

Even cat videos didn't help. :(

Repeat lol
The Dark Crystal

I saw Don't Breathe at the theater with a few of my siblings today. It was...

o__o

I will never be able to use a turkey baster, ever again.

Reactions: Wyote
Finally watched The Danish Girl which I've been planning on seeing for quite a while.
Eddie Redmayne and Alicia Vikander are among the best actors of today. It was a solid movie with excellent pacing for a drama.
I am extremely excited about Alicia playing Lara Croft, and of course Eddie playing Newt Scamander.