Last film you watched, Part 2 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

The Gray, and very disappointed in it

The Remains of the Day

There is something wonderfully enchanting and irresistible in period dramas. I cannot get enough of them.

Reactions: ChellieH
Detective Dee: Mystery Of The Phantom Flame.

historical fiction/action set in 7th century China. I'm a fan of the Judge Dee mystery books, this adaptation is on the same scale as Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings. The cinematography is amazing, an extremely epic experience.

I watched it in 720p. I strongly recommend renting it/buying it/or piratebaying it (depending on moral choices/legal influences) I had a great time watching it.

Man on a ledge. It was really cool.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - pretty cool. Rating: 8!

Just saw Prometheus earlier. Been waiting to see this one forever and Ridley Scott delivered in my opinion. Very solid "prequel" and a decent bit of character development with recurring themes from the Alien movies. Solid 8/10 in my opinion.

i watched Child of Men on netflix last night. (it had julianne moore and peter o'tool so i'm thinking hey this might be ok
even Ebert gave it a glowing review.)
yeah it was an ok movie, but had a lot of loose threads. also, the acting was mediocre. my 'attraction' actors had very small parts and they were the only well acted ones.
ah well. i'll give it a 7.

I geeked it up last night...

images

Reactions: Martinville
Watched it this afternoon with a friend. She revealed hadn't seen it.

We needed to fix that.

[video=youtube;Lbx-4TDHzVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbx-4TDHzVA[/video]

Reactions: 5r6jhd
Say Anything.

I want a John Cusack to put in my pocket and take home with me...

Say Anything.

I want a John Cusack to put in my pocket and take home with me...

i saw this movie years ago and loved it. i might just watch it again now that you brought it up

YES! You should. Roger Ebert calls is a Great Movie, and he is 100% correct.

A Serious Man - such an amazing film, I can't recommend it highly enough.

Insomnia

I'm a fan of Christopher Nolan's directing, and this was a good one, but certainly not his best film. Robin Williams plays a good villain, rarely see him in those roles.

The Descendants -- I actually reallly liked it. Not to mention George Clooney can keep on aging and my lust for him never dies. I hope I age that well!!!