Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Brazil-1985-movie-wallpaper.jpg

[video=youtube;FDXgeo_1w8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDXgeo_1w8k[/video]

I saw Dark Knight Rises-- and even though I couldn't help but think about the tragedy, I still have to say: BEST BATMAN MOVIE EVER.
Sooo much better than Dark Knight (I thought the Joker was obviously great, but the Two-Face arc was weak), and also quite a bit better than Begins.

I doubt anyone needs any coaxing to go see it, but I was definitely not disappointed!

Saw The Dark Knight Rises on opening night. It was probably the most fun I've had in a couple of years. The entire theater complex was sold out. The movie was absolutely fantastic even after hyping it up in my own mind quite a bit. I live just over an hour away from Aurora so you can imagine how I felt upon returning home at 3:30am and logging onto my computer.

The Dark Knight Rises. It was good but not up to the level of The Dark Knight. It had quite a lot of plot holes, but then I've never come across a super-hero movie without a few gaps in logic.

The Dark Knight Rises. It was good but not up to the level of The Dark Knight. It had quite a lot of plot holes, but then I've never come across a super-hero movie without a few gaps in logic.

You mean the lack of an eject button?

SPOILERS
I was thinking more about the fact that an atom bomb exploded off the coast of Gotham and there didn't seem to be any negative repercussions. Even if the bomb was underwater and that somehow stopped the radiation, the force of the explosion should have triggered some serious tidal waves.

The Intouchables. What a hilarious - and touching - film! Love the indies. LOVE 'EM.

220px-The_Intouchables.jpg

The green mile, though not in its entirety. Had to turn away at the 'sponge' scene.

Reactions: Jill Hives
Snow White...with Kirstin Stewart. She ruined the movie. I'm sorry.

Brave

(A Pixar Film)