Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Memento

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Did you like it? I remember when I read the book back in high school I wasn't
as into it as others seemed to be. I thought the movie looked good though. Since
I have a new job now I may treat myself and go see it. Only if it's good though :D

Reactions: rawr
images

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Reactions: Azazel
I saw Skyfall!

Here are my thoughts:

1. Javier Bardem is without a doubt the best Bond villain of all time.
2. The critics aren't kidding when they say it's like one of Nolan's Batman films.
3. The fight scenes are awesome-- everything they did in China is gorgeous, and the climax is incredible.
4. The film feels short even though it's 2.5 hours long.
5. The new characters are great.
6. Bond manwhores it up in this one-- all of the sex is completely meaningless.
7. It's much much more like a traditional Bond film that the past 2 installments.

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but Orgazmo was a pretty funny film

image_937ca9671.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jill Hives
I watched the 2002 Spider Man-- it is so much better than the 2012 one.
Well, except for the Nickelback song.

Promethius - Good film. I didn't expect it to be a prequel version of the original alien or at least running with the same plot lines. I enjoyed the acting and Ridley Scott did not disapoint in the creation of the alien world far far away.

Looper - very classic Bruce Willis kick ass movie. The story line plays around with the idea of time travel; erasing and creating one's future. Joseph Gordon Levitt played the younger version of Bruce Willis really well. He had lot of Bruce's facial expressions down packed.

Savages - classic Mexican drug cartel movie with an emotional twist. I liked it.

Skyfall (I love that killer)

The-man-with-the-iron-fists-directed-by-rza-official-trailer-official-poster.jpeg

The Man with the Iron Fists - it was such a fun movie to watch. The fighting kicked ass, the soundtrack was cool, and the costume/set design was perfect. The plot made sense and tied up in a nice little bow in the end.

Acting/dialog suffered a bit, as did some of the editing; but this movie was not meant to be perfect, as it was RZA's interpretation of those old kung-fu movies from China - which had silly acting and bad editing.

Skyfall was pretty good. Bond was not at his optimal best but M was great and that villain is an interesting kind of weird/kooky. Not as much action as I hoped.
They underused Shanghai woman. Her story could have been better integrated with Bond's. Her character would've been a better Bond girl. And Naomie Harris not working with Bond in the field throughout the film was a little odd considering the intro's build up.

Last edited:
The Amazing Spiderman.

My Own Private Idaho

tumblr_m5x6naYqHq1qam2upo1_250.gif

Reactions: Azazel
The Hobbit.

I enjoyed it more that I thought I would. In fact, I thought it was better that the original trilogy. That might sound like blasphemy to some but I never found the Lord of the Rings all that captivating, perhaps because I'm not a fan of the high fantasy good versus evil genre. The Hobbit felt more like Dark Fantasy at times, a band of lost warriors trying to find their way hope with nature and time, their main antagonists.

Here's this thread. I've been looking for it. I just watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons". I had never seen or heard of it before. It was great. I loved it.