Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Kick-Ass!

Something Borrowed :)

Ellysium

our future

Brokedown Palace
two girls are imprisoned in thailand for smuggling drugs.
p.s. it sucked.

The Guard with Brendan Gleeson. Brilliant dark comic drama. Superb dialogue very clever/funny. Think highly likely to appeal to infj type.

Network (1976) with Faye Dunaway and William Holden.

"A TV network cynically exploits a deranged ex-TV anchor's ravings and revelations about the media for their own profit."

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters

It was quite good, and based on Greek mythology. Also, it's based on a series of books, they're very good as well.

The Watermelon Man

View attachment 18755

In the 1960's a bigoted White man turns Black overnight and thinks it's because of the sun lamp he bought from Sears. Then his life proceeds to exemplify everything he never understood about racism. When I was a kid this film was banned in some of the southern US states.

Blue Jasmine.

It was good, not happy...Andrew Dice Clay was remarkable

Elysium

Kick Ass II!
panned in the NYT but my teen age girls loved it

War of the Worlds. 1. Tom Cruise can't act. 2. I wanted the kids to get killed they were so annoying. 3. Sucky ending.

Reactions: rawr
Kick Ass II!
panned in the NYT but my teen age girls loved it

I've been looking forward to it, but the review said it lacks the sense of style/novelty of the original. What did you think? Was it at least worth your $ to kill a couple hours?

Sharknado

:(

Wondering about this one too. I mean, the title says it all, but I went into Snakes On A Plane with the same mindset, and STILL felt let down even though I knew it was gonna be bad.

I've been looking forward to it, but the review said it lacks the sense of style/novelty of the original. What did you think? Was it at least worth your $ to kill a couple hours?
It was fine, most movie critics have their heads' up each others asses'.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
I just watched 'Into the Abyss'. It is a documentary on a triple murder that examines the impact of the death penalty. It was pretty thought provoking.

I'm currently watching Air Force One. It's like Die Hard on a plane with the president as John McClane.