Last film you watched, Part 2 | Page 29 | INFJ Forum

Last film you watched, Part 2

Anthropoid
Saw this film a week ago but only getting the chance to post now. Three months left until the end of this year - definitely my best film of 2016.

Reactions: Wyote
What do you guys know about Popcorn Time?

Reactions: James and Wyote
Saw Jack Reacher last weekend, and it wasn't bad. Didn't see the first, and not familiar with the books, but slightly similar to Taken in some respects.

kingdom of heaven.

old. but still good nonetheless.

is Jesus an infj?

Reactions: Gaze
Saw Doctor Strange yesterday. Cool special effects especially the use of fractals to illustrate space in multiverse dimension. Came away with slightly more admiration for Benedict Cumberbatch, who I'd never crushed on until now :D

Arrival
it was excellent

Arrival
it was excellent

Saw this yesterday. Very good and thought-provoking film. Amy Adams deserves an Oscar nom.

Reactions: Stu
Saw Doctor Strange yesterday. Cool special effects especially the use of fractals to illustrate space in multiverse dimension. Came away with slightly more admiration for Benedict Cumberbatch, who I'd never crushed on until now :D

I never understood the appeal at first either, but he's got that something, doesn't he? Probably the voice.

I saw the Big Short last night. Fantastic movie.

TheBigShortCSHeader.jpg

Ferris Bueller's Day Off - again.

I was in an 80's loop. I'm over it.

I love 80's movies. Most of them are so quirky, wholesome and fun with the occasional gratuitous nudity.

It uses bittorrent to download/stream movies.

If you can get good movies for free, it's obviously not legal, but so many people do it.

Thank you ruji. :D

Arrival

It was really good and not scary!

I'm so glad you shared that observation. The trailer suggests a horror scifi film...and I'm not in to seeing those.

Reactions: Stu
I'm so glad you shared that observation. The trailer suggests a horror scifi film...and I'm not in to seeing those.
I almost got mad at my friend I went with because I thought it was going to be scary and I don't do scary movies ... but it was so good. Physics concepts, and linguistic concepts, and a fascinating take on first contact. I'm telling everyone to go watch it!

You will love this movie, i guarantee it

Reactions: Aluni