Jerry Seinfeld | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Jerry Seinfeld

ok, but as always when these questions come up, it's necessary to ask, are you typing their public image or their true personality. There are a tone of TJ who are incorrectly typed as NF because they are very good at performing. They know what image to present and when to do so. Some are very difficult to type and pretty good at hiding who they really are.

hmm I agree, but in this case I think he's the same person on and off the stage (at least that's what all his partners said in a Seinfeld E! true hollywood story - yes, I watch that sometimes -.-)

I still think he's INFJ.

I am increadibly hard to please when it comes to sitcoms. I truly have liked Jerry for all the years they have been aired, and I think it's because in some ways, I could relate to him. If you think about it, he seems to know (and I can't think of a specific episode), when something's going on. He always ends up saying "I knew it!", lol

(and Gearge is usually wrong and bitter about it) hahaha

Didn't read everything so sorry if I'm repeating things.

Someone said that they have a hard time seeing a comedian as an INxx. I agree, but I've heard that Adam Sandler is supposedly an INFJ. Pretty cool if that's true. I think Seinfeld is an INxx, at least.

Also, as far as it being hard to pinpoint Seinfeld's real person since he played a goofy character on the show... Seinfeld is a bad actor. He is cracking up in a lot of the scenes. I'd find it hard for him to be able to play someone too different from himself.

Seinfeld is not nearly emotional or artistically-focused enough to be an INFJ.

don't really like him, don't like his show or his comedy.
i don't believe he is infj though. he's too cheesy!

I honestly don't get the appeal of Seinfeld's comedy. I've heard his humor being described as being witty observations of every day life but it just comes off as banal to me. Well, at least he has good taste in cars. (He was one of the few people to own a road going version of the McLaren F1).