Jelly vs jam | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Jelly vs jam

Have you legit never done this?

Legit!

The jam I have and have grown up on all my life is in fact probably your jelly. In the jar it does have a jelly like consistency until you spread it. We probably have better quality jam in our supermarkets that are analogous to your jam. So, my sandwich should be pretty close to an actual PB and J sandwich.

Hahaha yeah I think I will definitely eat this more often. It’s really nice!

You're practically American. You just need a gun and a bald eagle and you can move in right away

UK "jelly" is gelatin, commonly called Jello in the US.
UK jam is US jam.
US "jelly" is like jam, but strained so the jam has no seeds, bits of fruit, etc. Jelly is made with fruit juice. Jam is made with fruit pulp. Preserves are made with fruit chunks.

Next up:

Pudding vs dessert. LOL!

I have eaten more pbjs than any man ever should

I eat 2 for lunch five days a week. (Creamy pb + strawberry jam) Lol I get made fun of cuz everyone I work with goes to a restaurant every day. That's just a ridiculous waste of money, imo. Strange thing is, pbj erry day doesn't get old!

I eat 2 for lunch five days a week. (Creamy pb + strawberry jam) Lol I get made fun of cuz everyone I work with goes to a restaurant every day. That's just a ridiculous waste of money, imo. Strange thing is, pbj erry day doesn't get old!

lolol ok you are probably the pbj master, but I used to eat 'em pretty dang often. You're totally right tho, never gets old haha.

Lol not really master of pbj in general. Just really good at pb and strawberry in particular. No deviation.

As my gf would say: it's a classic for a reason

Yessssssssss!!!!!! Ever tried pb and honey?

Oh heck yea dude! Sometimes I throw in a bit of cinnamon which is a nice change up too!

OH MY GAD! I did this yesterday! So effin gooooooooodddd!

One slice of very, very lightly toasted bread. Slathered some peanut butter and local honey, sliced some bananas, then sprinkled some cinnamon on top. Ahhhh yessss.

Now cookie butter... oh man that stuff is addicting.