Jelly vs jam | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Jelly vs jam

7F7230B2-9980-4522-B5BF-5C76D6DE4ED1.jpeg

This shit right here... don’t try it if you haven’t already. It might ruin your life.

It’s very nice on pancakes with or without ice cream. English pancakes that is, I dread to think what an American pancake is... feel free to enlighten me though and il tell you all that you’re wrong :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 50421

This shit right here... don’t try it if you haven’t already. It might ruin your life.

It’s very nice on pancakes with or without ice cream. English pancakes that is, I dread to think what an American pancake is... feel free to enlighten me though and il tell you all that you’re wrong :tearsofjoy:
Your food has no flavor , sowwwieee

View attachment 50421

Look at this rubbish I made with my kids last night... Pizza crust, Nutella, peeps lol... they loved it... Me, not so much waaaaaaay to sugary and sweet for my tastes

IMG_20190413_214001.jpg

View attachment 50421

I did used to eat something nutella-like (i.e. Nusspli, which is more nutty and less overly sweet) on my pancakes, before I discovered cinnamon *yum*

And then I made Lemon pancakes :D
(I wonder how those taste with nutella... :mclap:)

Look at this rubbish I made with my kids last night... Pizza crust, Nutella, peeps lol... they loved it... Me, not so much waaaaaaay to sugary and sweet for my tastes

View attachment 50422

LOLOLOL are those peeps?! XD

Edit: oh wait you just wrote that. I need my glasses lololol