Jelly vs jam | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Jelly vs jam

LOLOLOLOL
carnation like the brand?
View attachment 50510

Wait it’s a brand!? Oh I thought it was the name for the type of milk. Looks like it’s actually evaporated milk... how does that work though wouldn’t it become a gas? Lol

Well I’ve learnt 2 things today and I’ve been calling it coronation milk for my entire life :tearsofjoy:

Wait it’s a brand!? Oh I thought it was the name for the type of milk. Looks like it’s actually evaporated milk... how does that work though wouldn’t it become a gas? Lol

Well I’ve learnt 2 things today and I’ve been calling it coronation milk for my entire life :tearsofjoy:
I always wondered why it was called "evaporated" milk. According to google:
"Evaporated milk is milk that has been cooked down to allow some of the water content to evaporate. The concentrate is canned, and the result is a heavier tasting milk with a slightly toasted or caramelized flavor."

Haha, don't feel bad, man.. I have silly words for things even now at the age of 32 that I always thought were right :)

I always wondered why it was called "evaporated" milk. According to google:
"Evaporated milk is milk that has been cooked down to allow some of the water content to evaporate. The concentrate is canned, and the result is a heavier tasting milk with a slightly toasted or caramelized flavor."

Haha, don't feel bad, man.. I have silly words for things even now at the age of 32 that I always thought were right :)

Well it will forever be known as coronation milk in my heart :cry:

coronation milk

oou33Mzb_400x400.jpg

Looks like it’s actually evaporated milk

Omg. Evaporated milk is my favorite. I love the taste but it's so fatty. :(

how does that work though wouldn’t it become a gas?
Lmfao. Cute, Jamie. You're adorable.

Well I’ve learnt 2 things today and I’ve been calling it coronation milk for my entire life
I.will forever more refer to it as coronation milk now. Youre not alone in this world Jamie, we got yo back.

Hahahaha. This is exactly what I imagined when he said it. Haha.
I love it.

Just FYI everybody.
Hot chocolate is best with evaporated milk. :)

Omg frick yussssss.

Add some whipped cream on top and sprinkled cinnamon. Oh mahhh luuuuurddd! Can you tell I love anything cinnamon? Lololol

And damn... why do I do this to myself?I?! I am legitimately thinking on getting some hot chocolate and some whipped cream tomorrow. Who says you have to only drink hot chocolate during cold weather and holidays?!

Omg frick yussssss.

Add some whipped cream on top and sprinkled cinnamon. Oh mahhh luuuuurddd! Can you tell I love anything cinnamon? Lololol

And damn... why do I do this to myself?I?! I am legitimately thinking on getting some hot chocolate and some whipped cream tomorrow. Who says you have to only drink hot chocolate during cold weather and holidays?!

It's also good with a little honey

It's also good with a little honey

OooooOooOo! I never tried hot chocolate with honey.That sounds delicious Wy! Will have to try that!! :smiley:

@BritNi hey! I love the idea of colouring outside of the lines. Society is engineered in a way to keep everyone from straying outside of the lines of expectation and so I think it’s a beautiful analogy in that regard