Jelly vs jam | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Jelly vs jam

Originally I was going to say 'Polish girls club' but that made me sound more like a trafficker of Polish girls than someone making a joke about being a girl.

Hahahaha. I would've got ya! That's adorbz.
Let us be Polish girls together! :p

Haha.
I love you guys.
I'm going to go make tacos now.

Peanut butter and jelly tacos.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Peanuuuuut, Peanut Butter. And JELLY! ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Haha.
I love you guys.
I'm going to go make tacos now.

Peanut butter and jelly tacos.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Peanuuuuut, Peanut Butter. And JELLY! ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yasssss make that PB&J taco!!

And love youuuuu!! <3

We've totally derailed this thread.

What's the rule on that, anyway? I mean... it wasn't such a serious thread anyway?
Lol... I neeeeeed to know. :p
@Wyote

Seems on target to me lol

well eggs sometimes disgust me. sometimes they can kind of taste the way that wet dogs smell, you know?

@Wyote what do you think about this

I like eggs even when they smell funny

Back to Jam please! Wtf

Jokes aside you can say whatever the fuck you want in my threads :laughing:

Wait until I make a blog. That will be the biggest shit show the forum as ever seen :tearsofjoy:

@JennyDaniella you know I can’t wait for your volcanic tacos girl! I’m going to start force feeding myself chillis to get some kind of tolerance built up

Back to Jam please! Wtf

Jokes aside you can say whatever the fuck you want in my threads :laughing:

Wait until I make a blog. That will be the biggest shit show the forum as ever seen :tearsofjoy:

@JennyDaniella you know I can’t wait for your volcanic tacos girl! I’m going to start force feeding myself chillis to get some kind of tolerance built up

Hahahaha it won’t be too volcanic babe :<3: tacos are more savory and yummy than spicy—wait scratch that! It depends on the type of taco and salsa you put on top too! But I’ll make sure it’s not too overwhelmingly spicy.

I can assure you that it’s addicting though ;)

Us ‘muricaaaaans luv Mexican foodz.

Hahahaha it won’t be too volcanic babe :<3: tacos are more savory and yummy than spicy—wait scratch that! It depends on the type of taco and salsa you put on top too! But I’ll make sure it’s not too overwhelmingly spicy.

I can assure you that it’s addicting though ;)

Us ‘muricaaaaans luv Mexican foodz.

I don’t mind spicy, I’m sure I can handle it :wink::<3:

ok I have a question. what is the mysterious white liquid on top of the jelly in the photo?