Jelly vs jam | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Jelly vs jam

you're cute.
do u like ketchup?
giphy.gif

Awwww haha!

And yussss. Ketchup is life.

You haven’t lived life to the fullest if you haven’t eaten a good ass taco

You mean AUTHENTIC taco. ...not that Taco Bell shit.

Man. I do miss Taco John's though. :(

I am probably one of the few Americans that dislikes mustard haha—if I see it on my hotdog or burger, I ain’t eating it hahaha. I’m such a brat tbh lmfao

Fine. More for me. I'm cool with it. Haha. :p

You mean AUTHENTIC taco. ...not that Taco Bell shit.

Man. I do miss Taco John's though. :(

Fine. More for me. I'm cool with it. Haha. :p

Oh fuck no haha. I actually told Jamie that Taco Bell is not authentic and I get mad when people say it’s good genuine Mexican food. Like wat?! Noooooooo!! :sob:

Lol. I'm not much of a fan of eggs. So, I thought back to when I was three and wouldn't eat them without ketchup.

There's the story behind that one.

Haha. Biiiiig hugs!
well eggs sometimes disgust me. sometimes they can kind of taste the way that wet dogs smell, you know?

@Wyote what do you think about this

Exactly!!! It frustrates me to no end. :fuming:
I grew up with Hispanics. I had a life filled with authentic Mexican food. Now, I'm stuck in Indiana with people who think Taco Bell is the real deal.

Feed me Ms. Jenny!Your bf has me feeling all sorts of hungry, and then you wanna start talking about some real tacos. Man!
Lol.

well eggs sometimes disgust me. sometimes they can kind of taste the way that wet dogs smell, you know?

@Wyote what do you think about this
Ooooh my goodness. Haha. I have to agree with that, although I never thought up until now. Haha.