Jelly vs jam | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Jelly vs jam

We don’t fuck about here in England Brit. There is no finesse in the kitchen lol

I will keep your technique in mind for next time though... thanks :laughing:
Haha... it's just: you have to have the proper ratio between PB and J. If it's not balanced properly the experience is just not the same. :p

I can look up some tutorials if you'd like?
I'm so glad you broke your pbj cherry though. Congrats, man! ...and Welcome!!! Lol

I remember my Nan used to give me a big bowl of Lancashire hotpot to take home with me after my football matches as a kid.

The bowl was huge and she would always tell me to make sure my mum and sister got to have some. I don’t think there was ever a time I didn’t just get home and eat it all to myself hahahaha :tearsofjoy:

Haha... it's just: you have to have the proper ratio between PB and J. If it's not balanced properly the experience is just not the same. :p

I can look up some tutorials if you'd like?
I'm so glad you broke your pbj cherry though. Congrats, man! ...and Welcome!!! Lol

Yoooo, you read my mind. I was actually meaning to ask about the ratio :openmouth:

I don’t think there was ever a time I didn’t just get home and eat it all to myself hahahaha
You're horrible. Lol.

But... I was like that too. My family missed out on some good shit cause I hogged it all most the time. Lol.

Last edited:
To pick up the seasoning/processed food issue: I think a lot of it depends on how much time there is and how much value is ascribed to homecooked meals culturally. In families where both parents are working, there is just less time or energy to prepare a feast every day.

I didn't know any seasoning except pepper, salt and paprica until I was about 20. Since then, we added an assortment of spices and herbs, which I now like to experiment with sometimes.
However, to save on time, I still use some processed components in my cooking, like getting sieved tomatoes instead of preparing tomatoes in their natural form. Equally, for sauce/gravy, there is the possibility to buy fond in the early stages of home cooking (because it takes an awful lot of time to do it yourself from scratch).
Now, if you add things together like that, you can prepare a decent everyday meal that is mostly homecooked.

There are quite a few simple tricks on how to eat just a little (or in the case of some, a lot :p) more healthy without investing too much time.

Last edited:
My tastebuds are going to go into shock once Jenny starts cooking me tacos with all kinds of volcanic spices and shit :tearsofjoy:

My tastebuds are extremely sensitive, I think English people have evolved to have sensitive tastebuds to be able to fully enjoy the extremely subtle taste that is blandness

All of you are acting way too fucking excited over PB&Js. LOL! LOL! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

My tastebuds are extremely sensitive, I think English people have evolved to have sensitive tastebuds to be able to fully enjoy the extremely subtle taste that is blandness

Isn't British mustard hot/spicy? Just start pouring mustard over everything.

My tastebuds are going to go into shock once Jenny starts cooking me tacos with all kinds of volcanic spices and shit :tearsofjoy:

Hahahahaha! :laughing:

You haven’t lived life to the fullest if you haven’t eaten a good ass taco :p

Wow. Mustard is amazing. Lol.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh haha :sweatsmile:

I am probably one of the few Americans that dislikes mustard haha—if I see it on my hotdog or burger, I ain’t eating it hahaha. I’m such a brat tbh lmfao

Hahahahaha! :laughing:

You haven’t lived life to the fullest if you haven’t eaten a good ass taco :p

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh haha :sweatsmile:

I am probably one of the few Americans that dislikes mustard haha—if I see it on my hotdog or burger, I ain’t eating it hahaha. I’m such a brat tbh lmfao
you're cute.
do u like ketchup?
giphy.gif