Jelly vs jam | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Jelly vs jam

Americans be like
Dy4_028UwAEm4aC.jpg

Jelly is a barely spreadable fruit crap

Jam is an easily spreadable fruit crap with more fruit than jelly

Preserves is an equally (to jam) spreadable fruit crap with bigger chunks of fruit

Jello is not spreadable. It is crap. Unless it's in cake.
Preach!

I’m severely outnumbered here...
@Deleted member 16771 help a brother out :tired:
Oh man...

We shall prepare to be schooled.

Well, as a fellow Jamie, and thus having been called 'Jammie' for half of my life, I can tell you that the answer to this question is remarkably important to both my and Jamie's self worth and intrinsic value as human beings.

Henceforth, when the word 'jam' is invoked, we are all to immediately bring to mind the following image:

A jar, lovingly sealed with one of those red and white cloths, and a metal lid, enclosing a sweetened preserve of European summer fruits, stored in an oak-lined pantry in a cottage nestled in the lightly wooded, rolling green hills of somewhere in England or France. Somewhere else in this cottage are the people who made this jar of wondrous delight - probably an elderly couple who are still as in love now as they were sixty years ago on their wedding night, and several years before that when they met at the local town fayre. They still hold hands when they sit together in their cozy living room, admiring how content their loyal border collie looks as he sleeps off the day beside a coal-fed fire.

That's jam.

I don't know what the fuck 'jelly' is supposed to be.