Jar of Fears | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Jar of Fears

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me; it is ladders.
Ladders too! But only the long and slim ones. Not so much when they're situated stably though. But ladders alongside towers are no-go. Although yeah I think a safety harness would change the experience. But then again, I was in a safety harness on a monkey bridge over a waterfall once... LMAO. Yup. Maybe ladders are better than monkey bridges.
upload_2021-9-3_6-5-58.png

upload_2021-9-3_6-12-38.png

Maybe ladders are better than monkey bridges.

I would not cross that bridge! LOL.
Like most fears for me, fear of heights depends on the circumstances. That would be such a circumstance. In other circumstances, no fear.

Ladders too! But only the long and slim ones. Not so much when they're situated stably though. But ladders alongside towers are no-go. Although yeah I think a safety harness would change the experience. But then again, I was in a safety harness on a monkey bridge over a waterfall once... LMAO. Yup. Maybe ladders are better than monkey bridges.
View attachment 82604

View attachment 82605

I am scare of the ten foot ladders... by second step the ladder's shaking... or i am shaking... haven't been brave enough to figure it out. :O

I would not cross that bridge! LOL.
That would be such a circumstance.
:tearsofjoy: It is horror! It sways with every step enough for one to forget which foot is left or right. It's like all memories of knowing how to walk just get wiped out the brain. Idk how monkeys do it.

I am scare of the ten foot ladders... by second step the ladder's shaking... or i am shaking... haven't been brave enough to figure it out. :O
Hehe. It might be you shaking.

I
I lost my dog last year, and it was extremely difficult. She was 16 years old. It is bittersweet that we form such strong bonds with our pets to have them leave us so soon in life. Though, it's a comfort to know that we provide them a safe space with an abundance of love while they were with us.
I am really sorry. That is tough. Sixteen years! She spanned so much of your life.

I am really sorry. That is tough. Sixteen years! She spanned so much of your life.
Yes, she was family. I still haven't fully dealt with her loss. I got another dog late last year, as I prefer their companionship, but Daisy is quite a bit different to Shyanne's mild-mannered temperament. Daisy's temperament is more like a wind-up toy that is overturned and just keeps going. lol. So much energy and rarely snuggles me :sweatsmile:.
I miss Shyanne's hugs. I taught her how to crawl up and put her paws around me; when she sensed that I was down, she'd do this without me asking. She was the most lovely dog.

Here’s mine. I welcome death, lol
This quote makes me laugh, and your statement made me think of it.

"I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Woody Allen

Thank you for sharing.

Well this decade looks to be more and more of a shit show so one has to wonder how it all will end.

IdolizedUnhappyAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif

bust-a-deal-face-the-wheel.gif

Reactions: ESC2367
Status
Not open for further replies.