INTP/INFJ derailment discussion | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

INTP/INFJ derailment discussion

It's more a problem of constantly:

1. Finding a thread and overriding the topic

2. Repeating the same points over and over again, "INTPs bad"

3. Being confrontational and belligerent

Understanding is rather easy when the mind is allowed the pathways and all doors open not just those well travelled beaten ones. Its a very beautiful thing about nature and its ability to withstand the scorched earth approach of man. In fact lightening strikes and a forest fire is born, but in a way the forest might need that to some degree to be healthy. I enjoy this INFJ community and if lightening strikes, well it can be healthy in some ways. The thunder on the other hand is the sound that nobody remembers.

Wyote put it out there
He's a member of the admin team he has to let people know he's going to enforce rules.
He's joking. He's trying to diffuse the conflict with humor. Cleve you're fine nobody's gonna ban ya, you just need to work on communicating better and not interrupting threads all the time. Use some emoticons in your posts and let people know you're joking if they get upset. You'll be fine.

I am not offended by anything on this entire forum other than Wyote unilaterally using this to push an agenda with a ban
Because usually that is the only thing that could be said to make people chill out if they want to stay on the site and usually hes does give fair warning 1st

Dude, totally unintentional. How can you even prove that
If you realize you're starting to derail a thread and want to continue the topic the polite etiquette is to create a new thread. Maybe you didn't realize this and that's the problem. I don't think it's explicitly stated anywhere it's assumed to be common courtesy.

It was sarcasm.

Does not compute
220px-I_am_Error.png

He was completely serious, that's the point. It was thread about creativity and he came in saying he expresses his creativity via data visualizations. This went on for a while and then got slightly detailed, while still being serious.

Personally, I am more annoyed by 2-3 pages of memes than some slight off topic.
But. Memes tho. Lol

Still Cleve, you should take the feedback seriously. Perhaps examine yourself and try to adapt to the members here. All at the same time while keeping your authenticity, of course.

Sorry to sound a bit preachy, but we are on INFJ forum so we have to play by INFJ rules.

I didn't have any issues so far.