INTP/INFJ derailment discussion | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

INTP/INFJ derailment discussion

So we give her a pass because she was upset? And don't give Cleve the same treatment, even though he's being attacked on all fronts and is in defense mode at the moment?

I don't know. I can see that he is a bit more edgy and confrontational, and also that he's making some generalizations about INFJs etc. But weren't you who were saying a short while ago how this place became a echo chamber where everyone is just patting themselves on the back?
No, i didn't say that. Most have been someone else, but let me clarify the other point. I don't mean that you should give her a pass because she's upset, I am simply asking you to consider that's why she reacted the way she did. :) You have every right to react any way you want as well, even with her. I just like to point out that the are reasons for things that we should take into consideration.

Fyi, Cleveland recently returned from a holiday ban. (Those are self imposed, he needed some time away for real life.)
When he requested his return, we "let him back in". (I don't know how to word that properly, English isn't my native language.)
If Wyote was out to ban him, why "let him return" in the first place? That doesn't make sense.

Fyi, Cleveland recently returned from a holiday ban. (Those are self imposed, he needed some time away for real life.)
When he requested his return, we "let him back in". (I don't know how to word that properly, English isn't my native language.)
If Wyote was out to ban him, why "let him return" in the first place? That doesn't make sense.

Not out to ban, but it’s clear he takes exception to me

a simple private message of tone it down might have worked better

t_bf89aa56e3400319a1facb701bb043b9-imagejpeg

Still Cleve, you should take the feedback seriously. Perhaps examine yourself and try to adapt to the members here. All at the same time while keeping your authenticity, of course.

Sorry to sound a bit preachy, but we are on INFJ forum so we have to play by INFJ rules.

I didn't have any issues so far.

This is what I live by...

• About Us
    We are a laid-back and friendly community where all members are treated with respect for each other and their opinions. We pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

No, i didn't say that. Most have been someone else, but let me clarify the other point. I don't mean that you should give her a pass because she's upset, I am simply asking you to consider that's why she reacted the way she did. :) You have every right to react any way you want as well, even with her. I just like to point out that the are reasons for things that we should take into consideration.

Sure, I can understand. And I wasn't personally offended anyway, I simply wanted to present the other side to "Poor Slant, evil troll Cleve".

Also, understanding something doesn't mean I somehow forgive/forget. Like, I can understand why some parents are terrible to their kids but it in no way excuses them.

Your avatar has no face because you can’t really show who you are?

Yea I'm terrified of showing my identity, nobody knows me, I am a mysterious space coyote

Dude, totally unintentional. How can you even prove that
Prove what? It's In the rules somewhere
Understanding is rather easy when the mind is allowed the pathways and all doors open not just those well travelled beaten ones. Its a very beautiful thing about nature and its ability to withstand the scorched earth approach of man. In fact lightening strikes and a forest fire is born, but in a way the forest might need that to some degree to be healthy. I enjoy this INFJ community and if lightening strikes, well it can be healthy in some ways. The thunder on the other hand is the sound that nobody remembers.
I don't know what this means

Sure, I can understand. And I wasn't personally offended anyway, I simply wanted to present the other side to "Poor Slant, evil troll Cleve".

Also, understanding something doesn't mean I somehow forgive/forget. Like, I can understand why some parents are terrible to their kids but it in no way excuses them.

Dude, I don't hold anything against anyone unless they do something that explicitly prohibits my freedom? Does a forum ban count? Not really, but if it was more IRL, it would

How can you prove I intentionally derailed a thread, especially when my first post in it dealt with the very subject at hand?
I don't know I just assumed you did what you always seem to do which is steer the conversation towards INTPs and then go on and on about how bad they are.

When you're not accusing Wyote of being the head of the Illuminati of course