INTP/INFJ derailment discussion | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

INTP/INFJ derailment discussion

If Cleve was to be banned it would be for derailing the one thread, lol.
You wanna ban him for deraling a thread?

No, it's his overall disruptive behavior. Some people eat that kind of thing up, but what happens is, it overshadows people with a softer voice and INFJs who tend to be more avoidant.
I simply fight for those people.

No, it's his overall disruptive behavior. Some people eat that kind of thing up, but what happens is, it overshadows people with a softer voice and INFJs who tend to be more avoidant.

And remember that thing I mentioned about INFJs and suppressing free speech? You’re kind of proving it regardless of your reason

I think Cleve takes things more seriously than some other members I can think of, who are 90% memes. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but just saying.

Also, it was a bit rude of Slant in my view to come in midway and say how "boring" Ren and Cleve are in the creativity thread. Come on, just let it happen, it would get back on track eventually.
I can understand that, but I can also see her point. She just wanted them to take it elsewhere other than to keep getting let down by hopeful notifications about art that wasn't art. I get it too.

I meant to type "wouldnt". Tis fixed now lol

As it should be

I mean...

• About Us
    We are a laid-back and friendly community where all members are treated with respect for each other and their opinions. We pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

And remember that thing I mentioned about INFJs and suppressing free speech? You’re kind of proving it regardless of your reason

Free speech doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want

Fair enough, I guess.

I just don't see Cleve as some bully, and he's actually being attacked more than he's attacking others.

Perhaps I overlook some other nuances though.

Yeah, I don't mind her creating this thread, but saying they were "boring" is a bit over the top imo.
Ok, I'll give you that. Keep in mind she was a little upset though. Im sure she didn't mean to offend anyone.

Fair enough, I guess.

I just don't see Cleve as some bully, and he's actually being attacked more than he's attacking others.

Perhaps I overlook some other nuances though.
It's more a problem of constantly:

1. Finding a thread and overriding the topic

2. Repeating the same points over and over again, "INTPs bad"

3. Being confrontational and belligerent

Attachments

• 6A28FEA0-859A-4A56-ABCA-E5B68967A1FF.jpeg
    6A28FEA0-859A-4A56-ABCA-E5B68967A1FF.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 5

The last point is simply untrue. The first is not assuming good intentions. The second is well I like to say stuff