INTP/INFJ derailment discussion | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INTP/INFJ derailment discussion

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

That's not why it's funny to me lol.

I meant like the reason for my original posting of the video is funny for that reason.

Them falling is also hilarious, two separate things, my bad.

Reactions: April
I meant like the reason for my original posting of the video is funny for that reason.

Them falling is also hilarious, two separate things, my bad.
Lmao. You and your self depracating humor. :p Ok, since I love you I can say it was funny in that way too, but only because you said it first haha! If it hadn't been you, and someone else said something like that, I may have gotten angry. :p

I LIKE THAT THREAD

okay?
:'(
I want to read about people's art stuff

Art is important to me

You are right to call out @ClevelandINTP because he has illustrated a pattern of overtaking people's abilities to conduct themselves cohesively and independently within this community.
That's not up for dispute because it has been brought up by several members in different contexts, not just you and I.
So the onus is on him to change his behavior moving forward. I will endeavor to have an optimistic view about his abilities in this regard.

You are right to call out @ClevelandINTP because he has illustrated a pattern of overtaking people's abilities to conduct themselves cohesively and independently within this community.
That's not up for dispute because it has been brought up by several members in different contexts, not just you and I.
So the onus is on him to change his behavior moving forward. I will endeavor to have an optimistic view about his abilities in this regard.
The Wyote has spoken.

*waits for an INTP response with popcorn*

Can’t take Wyote seriously when he posts like he’s king shit of fuck mountain