INFJs Vs. ENTPs | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

INFJs Vs. ENTPs

:m179: I agree... wait that's the wrong emoticon. :m023:

I didn't think of the fact that some people use higher post counts when viewing the threads... ok so I made a 164 post topic, gave people to talk about for awhile...

I only made this thread becasue someone was complaining that there is never anything good to argue about, so I sorta became a lurker to get a conversation going to light that "spark" between the INFJs and ENTPs.

I is gud nao?

So I don't think I need to say this, but Shai Gar, I don't think you should change at all and are an important and irreplacable part of this forum. It disgusts me that some of these people think to tear down someone who displays confidence and pride in the way the are, especially when it's so generally thoughtful. I mean, some brute who walks around confidently stepping all over people and shoving them down may need to be put in their place, but that's just not the case here.

So, against my better judgement, I just want to say that I have lost some respect in a couple of these supposed "INFJ"s. What a couple of genuine idiots.

Last edited:
...I don't think that you understand....Shai Gar THRIVES on the hatred.
Creating problems make you famous; and we're making him famous.

Last edited:
...I don't think that you understand....Shai Gar THRIVES on the hatred.
Creating problems make you famous; and we're making him famous.
I don't think so. I think that Shai Gar is tickled by the way that he can can ruffle people's feathers. It's like saying a joke that you know and understand already for its absurdity, and then just watch as people wiggle around uncomfortably as they come to terms with it. It's about displaying yourslef confidently, even parts of yourself harder to swallow, and then watch with glee as people predictably misunderstand you and possibly even get their feathers ruffled. Shai Gar, I approve of your style!

You don't think so what? You don't think he thrives on hatred?

Maybe I'm mirroring.

Last edited:
Shai Gar is a headstrong person. He defends his point of view to the death if nessaracy and will not compramise himself becasue others think he should. The harder you press agenst him, the harder he pushes back. That can come off as thriveing on conflict, but it is just an unmoveable will.

Stateing facts in a matter-of-fact way can come off as uncareing or bragging way, but that is not how he is. I've been here for a much shorter time then some of the people argueing agenst him now and I've allready seen this... thouse in question might want to re-think how they are labeling others and treating them according to thouse labels.

Case in point there, when I started this thread, alot of you INFJs were ready to fight me on this. It wasn't untill after I stated that I wasn't really interested in the argument and that I am one of the rare "sensitive" types of ENTPs that they backed off. So in that point, I was labled to be an asshole, confrontational, arrogant, bastard and was treated according to that untill it was discovered latter that I wasn't... who is at faault there???

Take some time to get to actualy understand a person before you jump to conclusions about them... intuition can only get you so far... and so far all it's gotten you is looking like asses for no reason.

Shai Gar is a headstrong person. He defends his point of view to the death if nessaracy and will not compramise himself becasue others think he should. The harder you press agenst him, the harder he pushes back. That can come off as thriveing on conflict, but it is just an unmoveable will.

Stateing facts in a matter-of-fact way can come off as uncareing or bragging way, but that is not how he is. I've been here for a much shorter time then some of the people argueing agenst him now and I've allready seen this... thouse in question might want to re-think how they are labeling others and treating them according to thouse labels.

Case in point there, when I started this thread, alot of you INFJs were ready to fight me on this. It wasn't untill after I stated that I wasn't really interested in the argument and that I am one of the rare "sensitive" types of ENTPs that they backed off. So in that point, I was labled to be an asshole, confrontational, arrogant, bastard and was treated according to that untill it was discovered latter that I wasn't... who is at faault there???

Take some time to get to actualy understand a person before you jump to conclusions about them... intuition can only get you so far... and so far all it's gotten you is looking like asses for no reason.

To be fair there are asses on both sides of the arguement and both sides of the arguement have done a good deal of labeling.

Isn't labeling others as labers, labeling? Maybe labeling isn't what should be in question, but the discretion to which people use it?

I think people need to realise it's sort of hard to judge people on a couple of posts and have the person completely figured out.
I'm happy just to sit back and observe and maybe fish around a bit.

Good first impressions from Shai Gar though. A fun person.

Last edited:
I'm telling you...we should fight more often! Healthy playful fighting that makes us stronger. We could stand to learn things from each other.

And with our powers combined...
Total world domination.

INFJ-ENTP-UNITY

Nor is half naked blue men in tight red clothing.

papa-smurf.jpg

Check, check, check and hangs around with kids... check.

I never thought about it, but I guess Papa Smurf and Captain Planet could be brothers.

CaptainPlanet.jpg

YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS CAPTAIN PLANET!