INFJs Vs. ENTPs | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

INFJs Vs. ENTPs

Srlsly. If you guys don't knock it off, I'm going to start being pervy to distract and scare everyone and NOBODY WANTS THAT. Hee. *Busts out her Thread Assassin Skillz*

Srlsly. If you guys don't knock it off, I'm going to start being pervy to distract and scare everyone and NOBODY WANTS THAT. Hee. *Busts out her Thread Assassin Skillz*

I like it when your pervy. :m023::m066: even it is a bit scary :m071:

I wouldn't call it an ENTP victory -- course, I wouldn't call it a victory on either side.

I'd call it stupid.

Let's have a lovefest!

Yeah I should probably do something...

Moved to Mediation

I wouldn't call it an ENTP victory -- course, I wouldn't call it a victory on either side.

I'd call it stupid.

Let's have a lovefest!

Stop being a group-hugging hippie!

...I'm selfish, want the cuddles for myself D:

I'd call it a major loss for Onri, but not for INFJs en masse.

I am interested in continuing this in a 4chan way though if bored now doesn't get with the pervy.

Stop being a group-hugging hippie!

...I'm selfish, want the cuddles for myself D:

B-but... you're Spanish... you were raised in the land of the hippies... how can this be?

The pervy is unwarranted now. I'll save the pervy for another time. *whistles and skips away innocently*

B-but... you're Spanish... you were raised in the land of the hippies... how can this be?

...land of the hippies...?

You mean tight-arsed inquisition-esque bastards, no?!

I lack in love and hippie-huggles!

(Yes, I'm making this topic be as corny and cheesy as possible. To compensate, really~)

I think he might be referring to what you spanish the Spanish Civil War which brought to prominence many human rights and peace advocates in what we see as not so much a real war as a diary competition with casualties. It gave pencil-necked leftist geeks enough war stories to last several lifetimes, and provided the Luftwaffe and Red Army with excellent test conditions for their new weapons lines.

We're having a lovefest? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mhula:

Not for you though! It's exclusive for the participants of the ENTP/INFJ war we just waged! :m179:

(yes, I'm also going to reply and quote everything and everyone. I've got nothing better to do.)

I think we should all hold hands and celebrate our differences and our strengths that each of us possess! :3

yay, love!

I think ENTP's and INFJ's need each other

...like bread and butter.

you know? Beans and cornbread.

I propose a cage match so we can settle the fight scenario!

I'll fight any ENTP! : D

Bring it on!

Ha.

As far as being better leaders? I think an ENTP might play the role of leader quite well. I think an INFJ leader would also be great. Tough to say for certain who'd be better. Are ENTP's manipulative? I know that INFJ's can be. We are great at guiding people to do things when we really need. I think that a ENTP/INFJ team would be pretty good. I think there should be a healthy spark between the two, and if they really had to fight, it'd probably be for good reasons.

Maybe we should think about why we think
one personality type is better than the other.

I wonder if I have chosen a better way of being...

I feel like I understand Shai Gar in a very complete way. I get him, I understand his personality, because I feel a part of myself in him. I understand Shai Gar as I remember I could myself have been.

Thinking that if I could have developed in different circumstances, I would have turned out like Shai. But I don't feel remorseful, I have no longing to be like Shai Gar. I am happy with who I am. I wonder if I chose this way...or did my environment force it on me? Is there a better way?

I think my INFJ-ness has me harder. I think I could withstand more pressure than an ENTP. I think that INFJ's are survivors.

But the Universe creates us, nature itself, fashions us types together. It's the circle of life. All types are here for a reason. Some types lead, some types follow, dom/sub types. There are lots of ways to be. I think INFJ's are the most discriminating types. We understand and implement and concur. If there were more of us the world would be a better place. Why aren't there more of us? We are at the top of the food chain... perhaps? We roam around like elephants. ENTP's may be more like tigers.

I'm proud to be an elephant that can trample all over anyone I please!

You know...
I think I can be an elephant or a lion, depending on the mood. Contradictions abound. Carry on!

Last edited:
Cognitive functions :D

And in a fight situation, you probably wouldn't be using your primary function, Ookami -- you don't in most high stress situations. You guys would probably end up using Si, and we'd probably use Se

Umm, fighting is not stressful. ENTPs almost never use their Si unless they train it. We have a defense against that being we're extremely extremely calm in crisis or stressful situations. Hell, we're probably the calmest we've ever been when in a situation that is stressful.

However, like I said fighting is fun not stressful. ENTPs find all things chaos fun and energizing. Thus we would be using our main functions. While INFJs would be using Se.

Umm, fighting is not stressful. ENTPs almost never use their Si unless they train it. We have a defense against that being we're extremely extremely calm in crisis or stressful situations. Hell, we're probably the calmest we've ever been when in a situation that is stressful.

However, like I said fighting is fun not stressful. ENTPs find all things chaos fun and energizing. Thus we would be using our main functions. While INFJs would be using Se.

And that disproves that you'd be using Si how? Si is a much calmer, more focused function than Ne, and is much more based in the physical present. It makes sense that you would be calmer in a more stressful situation. Physical conflict tends to lean more in the sensing arena, in any case.
In the same way, INFJs are much more take-charge in a stressful situation with much quicker reflexes because of Se.

Lets fight! :D

I'm a lightweight but I make every ounce count I will rip out your heart!

And that disproves that you'd be using Si how? Si is a much calmer, more focused function than Ne, and is much more based in the physical present. It makes sense that you would be calmer in a more stressful situation. Physical conflict tends to lean more in the sensing arena, in any case.

In the same way, INFJs are much more take-charge in a stressful situation with much quicker reflexes because of Se.

Nope, that doesn't disprove, but Si is based more in memory than in present. It's not as physically based as you believe. Those who are Si dominates either tend to be cowardly SFJs or their STJs which have that Te to make them stronger.

I spent 8 months studying the functions. Non-stop studying I only slept 6 hours a day, and I never talked to anyone be it on forums or in real life. Thus I know the functions like the back of my hand.

ENTPs get calm because of Ti. I'm always calm, unless I'm having a energy outbreak, but that's another thread. I just get calmer.

Lets fight! :D

I'm a lightweight but I make every ounce count I will rip out your heart!

4604 Highway 20 Ne Conyers, Georgia.

If you see the big rock you're almost there. Watch out for the guns. I have them set up for thieves. If you had down the driveway you should be fine.