INFJs Vs. ENTPs | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

INFJs Vs. ENTPs

What I'm stating is that my personality completely ignores all social rules and goes straight for a kill where most others are going through the insult stage.
It takes something phenomenal to drive an INFJ into violence. At the stage where an INFJ would generally want to fight, and ENTP would have buried the corpse somewhere hidden that he'd not be caught.

But in your way of doing so, you're making it sound like you love yourself so much about this that it's a tad overbearing. So proud of making and waging war, of proving yourself the strongest of the pack, of sounding threatening... in my INFJ eyes, ridiculous. I, as do most INFJ's (or does most of the world) do not care for your achievements, nor how you achieved them nor how you will achieve them if we put up a front against you. For me, true strength, much like true intelligence, is in those who know they have it and keep it to themselves for when it is needed. Because the moment it's flaunted about, you're just proving to be a self-conceited moron.

I am not a fucking guido douchebag who thinks with his steroid laden biceps.

Again, not how it sounded before.

I really don't care. You started thinking less of me when I told you that I was going to block you because you refused to listen to my arguments in full, and was attempting to bring emotional manipulation into play when I had only typed one sentence of my extremely convoluted belief system, where I was actually attempting to expound who I was to you. That's not generally something I do for people. You then blocked me before I had a chance to block you.

I started thinking less of you when you instantly lectured me and called me an idiot because you said something stupid and I digressed. However, if you want to pull this shit up I can copy/paste the conversation log so other people can share an opinion. Otherwise, I'd stashed this behind me because I could care less about it or about you. Clearly, others haven't.

Just because a person has brawn, doesn't mean they don't have a brain. Silently Honest is well built, he works out a few days a week, and his photos show a well developed body. Does that mean he's unintelligent?

Silently Honest has yet to brag about himself, how he works out and how he's broken anyone's arm. That makes him quite intelligent in my eyes, if you were wondering.

Reactions: sassafras
I'm with Shai on this one... I don't fight because I want to (besides training) I fight to defend myself or others, that's it.

(When it comes to defending others, if it is defending a woman being abused by a man, he better strike a deal with the devil because there won't be enough of him left for god to forgive...)

Yeah, I'll fight to defend someone weaker. But only if they're extremely outmatched. Or outnumbered. I won't fight just to defend a woman though, I was raised by parents to believe women are equal. Society and women have also tried to ingrain this into me.

Silently Honest has yet to brag about himself, how he works out and how he's broken anyone's arm. That makes him quite intelligent in my eyes, if you were wondering.

Wow... that seems like an incredably closed minded statement to me...

Why is it that only the people that are quite about their achievments are the smart ones?

I see the problem here, it's rather easy to understand now.

As an ENTP, I look at the world in a sense of action, what is happenig around me, what can I do, what will he/she/they do, allways concerned more with things actualy happening.

You INFJs look at the feelings behind the actions more then the actions themselves. (to the best that I understand)

Obviously, whenever there is talk of action, INFJs will stray away while ENTPs will jump to. When there is talk of feelings, the oppisite happens.

It is just suprising me how close-minded alot of the INFJ posts are sounding and how mis-understanding of me and Shar there is.

It comes to violence, INFJs see it has a horrible nasty thing that shouldn't even exist, while ENTPs also think that violence is horrible and nasty, but see it as a nessacary evil to protect ourselves and thouse around us that can't defend themselves.

Shai and I are both really great guys at heart, but we are willing to fight for what we believe in, including physicaly. Maybe the INFJs here should try to think of the other side a little before you start making sweeping acusations of ENTPs being "big talkers" and "hot heads" or whatever else you want to throw in there.

This thread is in the "Imagination Exercises" section... use that imagination to look at some more sides to an argument, or else this is going to be nothing but a flame war...

I'm horrified and amused all at once. This clearly makes me a bad person. No one is taking this all seriously, I hope.

*makes puppy eyes and threatens to tickle everyone into submission*

Why is it that only the people that are quite about their achievments are the smart ones?

I see the problem here, it's rather easy to understand now.

As an ENTP, I look at the world in a sense of action, what is happenig around me, what can I do, what will he/she/they do, allways concerned more with things actualy happening.

You INFJs look at the feelings behind the actions more then the actions themselves. (to the best that I understand)

Obviously, whenever there is talk of action, INFJs will stray away while ENTPs will jump to. When there is talk of feelings, the oppisite happens.

It is just suprising me how close-minded alot of the INFJ posts are sounding and how mis-understanding of me and Shar there is.

It comes to violence, INFJs see it has a horrible nasty thing that shouldn't even exist, while ENTPs also think that violence is horrible and nasty, but see it as a nessacary evil to protect ourselves and thouse around us that can't defend themselves.

Shai and I are both really great guys at heart, but we are willing to fight for what we believe in, including physicaly. Maybe the INFJs here should try to think of the other side a little before you start making sweeping acusations of ENTPs being "big talkers" and "hot heads" or whatever else you want to throw in there.

This thread is in the "Imagination Exercises" section... use that imagination to look at some more sides to an argument, or else this is going to be nothing but a flame war...

Wait let me get this straight cause I think I'm gonna die from too much laughing tonight.

You're defending Shai? You're a team now, the two of you?

But in your way of doing so, you're making it sound like you love yourself so much about this that it's a tad overbearing.
I certainly do love myself in a way that is overbearing to others if they had to watch me masturbate into a mirror which I occasionally do. (I'm just that pretty.) However, I'm not making it sound any way at all. I'm stating something, and you're reading it in the way you've chosen to.

So proud of making and waging war, of proving yourself the strongest of the pack, of sounding threatening
War isn't fighting. War is War. And strength has nothing to do with brutal efficiency. Hell, I care nothing about ever proving myself. What I care about is defending myself, which is almost the only thing that ever drives me into a fight. Hell, I ride a scooter, talk politely in proper english and use manners around other people. I'm very close to being a satanist who obeys Lex Talionis without even caring that Anton Levay wrote about it first.

For me, true strength, much like true intelligence, is in those who know they have it and keep it to themselves for when it is needed.
No. Strength, like intelligence, has nothing to do with moral character. It has to do with potential limits.

you're just proving to be a self-conceited moron.
Redundant. You cannot be conceited in others. And whether I'm a moron or not, has nothing to do with me being introverted or not.

Again, not how it sounded before.
As I previously said, It's not how it sounded at all. I'm stating something, and you're reading it in the way you've chosen to.

I started thinking less of you when you instantly lectured me and called me an idiot because you said something stupid and I digressed. However, if you want to pull this shit up I can copy/paste the conversation log so other people can share an opinion. Otherwise, I'd stashed this behind me because I could care less about it or about you. Clearly, others haven't.
Sure, go ahead if you feel the need. I've got a log too, timestamped so people can see how swiftly you're stomping on sentences without allowing me to elaborate.

No. He's an INFJ with a strong moral character. That doesn't make him any more or less intelligent.

Wait let me get this straight cause I think I'm gonna die from too much laughing tonight.

No. We're individuals who'd defend each other, and many other people as well.

No, I'm defending logical discussion and diffrent view points. All this thread has been so far is bickering back and forth, I'm waiting for some actual content to be added and not childest "Nuh-uh!" "Uh-huh!" shit...

[...]

[...]

Maybe the INFJs here should try to think of the other side a little before you start making sweeping acusations of ENTPs being "big talkers" and "hot heads" or whatever else you want to throw in there.

My statement, as said, was from my eyes, not the eyes of the whole INFJ pack. In my eyes, anyone who needs to show the world how great they are is a moron. I make this as a general statement regarding my thoughts on the whole of humanity, and not here, specifically.
I have people around me who, on a daily basis, show this inminent need to let me know how friggin'tastic they are. I don't care. I really don't like it. They're boring, absurd and clownish in MY eyes. Anyone who brags so much their tongue has stretched from the effort is just a step below in evolution. That's how I see it.

Much like you see INFJ's as people who stray away at action talk and who see violence as something horrible. Now that's a close minded assumption there and you didn't even notice.
I like action - I wouldn't be debating here if I didn't - and while I don't like violence, I also understand it as something necessary at given times.
What I don't see as necessary is putting up a conquest flag in my yard and telling my neighbours to be careful with me because they've got it 'tuff if they step on my lawn'.

I'm sure you guys are lovely people and all, but the accusations only came because you both actually DID act like big talkers and hot heads until a bunch of us packed a fistful of complaints and you reeled in.

Maybe you should read back and check your older posts and perhaps you'll notice that you brought most of this and you actually gave us leverage to fight with/complain about. Otherwise, I wouldn't see a reason for anyone to say such things out of the blue.

Regardless, I make my stand here. Gonna make some coffee and watch some TV. Maybe Rambo or some Chuck Norris... oh yeah~

I'm horrified and amused all at once. This clearly makes me a bad person. No one is taking this all seriously, I hope.

*makes puppy eyes and threatens to tickle everyone into submission*

Nah your not a bad person. I'm beginning to feel that way too.

oh and I find the whole vs thing funny.

:m179:

I'm sure you guys are lovely people and all, but the accusations only came because you both actually DID act like big talkers and hot heads until a bunch of us packed a fistful of complaints and you reeled in.

You think we reeled ANYTHING in?

I'm stating something, and you're reading it in the way you've chosen to.

In another time, in another thread, Shai Gar said:

It's not what she meant, it's what she SAID.

Lets just change the article for a masculine one and give it a merry-go-round this thread.

Anyway, back to my Norris film~

:D

No. He's an INFJ with a strong moral character. That doesn't make him any more or less intelligent.
D:

I'm not saying that you're not intelligent. I wouldn't flirt with you if you weren't intelligent.
:m023:

I'm just saying that your moral character has no bearing on your intelligence.

Wow... I didn't know I did this! I thought I was making statements based off of my ideas and beliefs.

Your so right! My ENTP ways are so inferiour to your INFJ ways!!!! Everyone should run from any real actions and go post about how depressed they are because nothing good ever happens in their lives.

OH WAIT!

Maybe all that is BECAUSE of the lack of action?! GASP!!!!

I don't brag. In the posts above from Shai, he wasn't bragging either. ENTPs just don't pussy-foot around and we make direct statements.

We will break arms, we will continue fights even after being knocked unconcious, we will act on threats... none of that is bragging, and is the boiled down version of the statements above.

Just because you don't agree with what someone says, doesn't make it bragging on their part. Try to identify the diffrence so we don't have these pointless arguments anymore.

I will continue to be blunt. It's how I am. If there is a statement to be made, I lay out the facts, no matter if it sounds like bragging or not, it is facts and facts alone.

(and for anyone that thinks I am defending Shai you are seriously mastaken... he makes points that I agree with, and I am defending said points. Shai doesn't need my help to defend himself, but I can allways put in input to defend an idea.)

Last edited:
Wow... I didn't know I did this! I thought I was making statements based off of my ideas and beliefs.

Your so right! My ENTP ways are so inferiour to your INFJ ways!!!! Everyone should run from any real actions and go post about how depressed they are because nothing good ever happens in their lives.

OH WAIT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Carry on little kid, carry on~ :m066:

Edit: Just because I think it and I deem it appropiate to 'take action', I think you're a twat to say something like that about such a thing like depression in a forum full of INFJ people with moral problems. If you wanted to make any point whatsoever, you completly blew it by saying something so retarded.

Last edited:
Dear lord there is a lot of generalization in this thread.

OH WAIT!

If that's how you feel... why are you even here?

Yeah, I imagine you're being 'sarcastic' or something, but really now. That sort of comment on a forum that's (meant to be) for INFJs?

I think we should all hold hands and celebrate our differences and our strengths that each of us possess! :3