INFJs Vs. ENTPs | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

INFJs Vs. ENTPs

I do find ENTPs surprisingly emotional. They make me feel like they need to be protected from the bad guys. INTPs too, even hypersensitive. That's just arrogant Te laughing at Fe, while they can backfire with critical Ti despising Fi. The whole labeling system is very misleading. It should emphasize cognitive function preferences. NTs do have major F patterns, and NFs do have major T patterns. The chosen representation model doesn't cover this, correctly and instantly, and requires reading the details.

p.s. as additional example, INFP look very tough and even scary sometimes, from my window.

Last edited:
I do find ENTPs surprisingly emotional. They make me feel like they need to be protected from the bad guys. INTPs too, even hypersensitive.

I can be kinda moody. My most intense moods burn out pretty quickly, so I wouldn't really call myself an emotional person ... but yeah, moody.

(Occasionally I can be emotional though ... if I'm stressed out.)

INFJs always know what they are talking about, but have great difficulty expressing it.

ENTPs seldom know what they are talking about, but have great skill in appearing that they do.

Hehehe
lol how very true.