Permanent Fixture
Jul 10, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
I forget
Just something I thought about.

no not at all...at least not out loud

I like that you cuss instead of curse. People here cuss too. :)
I'd say I cuss a regular amount.

Last edited:
Depends on the circumstance. I try to do it sparingly so it has more impact when I do it.

Around certain people I can do it a lot though. Words mean much less to me than the intention behind them, so I tend to emulate others speech while maintaining my own meaning and emotion.

I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Depends on the circumstance. I try to do it sparingly so it has more impact when I do it.

Around certain people I can do it a lot though. Words mean much less to me than the intention behind them, so I tend to emulate others speech while maintaining my own meaning and emotion.

yeah that's also my take on it whenever that happens

Vocab word :D

Depends on my mood. I try not to. :becky:

Same, like I NEVER cuss at school, or rarely. When I did, everyone was so shocked.

I make an effort to curse as little as possible. I try to come up with different words that imply the same things. For example, I often use "Snack pack! or "Fudge crackers!" as an exclamatory in place of "Shit!" or "Damn it!"

Not very often. I curse the most when I am by myself. When I am around others I almost never curse.

Hmm... I cuss a lot more when I'm not around people. My internal dialogue can be quite vulgar.

I make an effort to curse as little as possible. I try to come up with different words that imply the same things. For example, I often use "Snack pack! or "Fudge crackers!" as an exclamatory in place of "Shit!" or "Damn it!"

lol... cute.

Haha, I fucking love swearing! My personal favourites in the moderate range are: prick, twat, nob head and wanker. Mainly because if spoken in anything but a British accent, it won't sound right!

I only curse when I'm in a bad mood. I try not to curse in everyday life.

Reminds me of the last 5 seconds of this clip: (Well southpark in general)

[YOUTUBE]Ul14rWWoQgU[/YOUTUBE]