• No

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • I'm not an INFJ... yes anyway.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I'm not an INFJ... however, no.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
in my head, sort of.

Sometimes it rubs off on me but then I end up feeling very ashamed.

I wish I wasn't inhibited like that. If I wasn't, I would probably curse a lot, just for the fun of it. I'll say crap and some silly anger-filled interjections.

[YOUTUBE]KQbsnSVM1zM[/YOUTUBE]

The only problem is if they starting swearing in school, they will get bollocked by teachers. I said "fuck" when I was, like, 6 in front of my teacher and she crucified me for it!

That's why they should introduce it into the classroom. Kids want to learn and teachers have one less thing to worry about. Everybody's happy. ;)

Kinda yes, kinda no, somedays every other word is a curse and others none are.

It depends on the group and people around me. But yes I can be a very bad potty mouth if the mood strikes me.

I find, like others have stated, that most of my swearing is my internal dialog. I let very little if any out. I think things that I would NEVER say out loud. Why is that? Anyway, when I do say something colorful is is either for a joke are because I am REALLY upset about something. Also, even if I am REALLY upset, there are only certain people that I feel comfortable enough around them that I can actually open that side of myself up.

This may be slightly off topic, but what I want to know is, do you find it amusing when others swear? I must admit that I find great amusement in those who can string along swear words with other words that almost make sense. For example, the character Stiffler from "American Pie." That guy can be my internal monologue anyday! I am jealous of his ability to create new vulgarity. I wonder if he would teach a class for those of us not as gifted.

Last edited:
*sigh* sadly it is a problem I am trying to overcome. I grew up in an environment where there was a lot of cussing, and I felt like i would not be heard if I did not cuss...I felt it made me more powerful, but I realize now it makes me sound pretty petty and ignorant.

With my friends, yes, all the time. When around my family or people I'm not completely comfortable with, never.

No, I don't cuss. If my trip or bump into a table and hurt my knee or something, yea I'll be like fuck (quietly to myself), but other than that, no. Even if I'm mad, I don't result myself to doing that. Now I may slam a door, but that's another story.

LIKE A SAILOR...as everyone I know says...In fact I think they have said I am a bit worse...

I use the local equivalent of Goddamn a lot when alone, generally to signify amazement. In public, no.

Not really. I only cuss when I mean it. Still haven't used Female Dog, Sex, or Crap yet.