Votes: 29 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • I'm not an INFJ... yes anyway.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I'm not an INFJ... however, no.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Haha, I fucking love swearing! My personal favourites in the moderate range are: prick, twat, nob head and wanker. Mainly because if spoken in anything but a British accent, it won't sound right!

Ahahaha! This is true... I always find it amusing. Gotta love them Brits.

shiet niggah, wat da hell makes you think i cuss a lot? FUCK NO I don't CUSS A LOT! I ain't one of dem fucking walking shit-stain mofos! I am legit, a fucking straight up G. Ah, fuck dat shit.

Seriously though, I tend to cuss when provoked, but I try to avoid it in regular conversation. For those of you who don't know, a "walking shit stain" is a wanna-be gangster. I don't know whether they are necessarily African American or not, but in either case I did not intend for the term to be directed solely at African Americans.

shiet niggah, wat da hell makes you think i cuss a lot? FUCK NO I don't CUSS A LOT! I ain't one of dem fucking walking shit-stain mofos! I am legit, a fucking straight up G. Ah, fuck dat shit.

>< Living in California, I hear this way too often, and it's unbearable.
Everyone wants to be "gangsta" these days.

>< Living in California, I hear this way too often, and it's unbearable.
Everyone wants to be "gangsta" these days.

Going to a private liberal arts college that is predominantly white, I hear this every day. It IS unbearable.

I cuss a lot. Not on purpose. I just do.

I make an effort not to around places where kids or older adults or professional type people might hear me, though.

I rarely cuss. Even when I do curse, it's usually the basics: Hell, damn...with a few more rowdy ones like piss and shit.

If I ever use the "f" word it's usually for two reasons: I'm writing a story and the characters would say it, or I'm honestly furious and no other word will make me feel better.

Yes and no. I'd say I'm fairly moderate. It really depends who I'm with. Some people are completely surprised to hear me swear whereas other people just take it as me I guess.

I do it sparingly, and only if I'm royally upset or annoyed, which isn't often. I find they have more bite that way.

Besides, I'd like to think that my vocabulary extends past a handful of crass words that people unimaginatively substitute for every grammatical point of a sentence. There are literally millions of interesting ways to communicate things... and it's sad that people settle for a handful of the same ol' vulgarities to express themselves.

I'd like to resurrect some older English curse words. Just for a change of pace.

Last edited:
Yes guilty as charged. Although I figure as long as your using the words the right way why is it a problem? Sometimes it's the only way to say what you have to say lol...

I kind of go on cursing sprees now and then especially in my mind. Yeow I'm cursing up a storm in there at times but no, I don't swear out loud on a regular basis. I'm bored with all the swearing now. I wish we could all move on.

Reminds me of the last 5 seconds of this clip: (Well southpark in general)

[YOUTUBE]Ul14rWWoQgU[/YOUTUBE]

Haha. That's great. XD I'm very much like Butters in that respect.

i cuss excessively, especially the f bomb.. i cant help it, its just how i learned to talk aloud.

I talk to people like that every day and if you ask them about it they just shrug and say it's just their language, they don't even notice it. One of the girls at work never just has a headache; it's a f****** headache. She didn't forget her lunch; she forgot her f****** lunch. She never has an awesome weekend; she has f****** awesome weekends.
We carpool with a girl like this in the morning and one day I counted how many times she said the f word. It was 15 times in 15 minutes! When I told her she laughed and exclaimed, "That is f****** hillarious!"

I talk to people like that every day and if you ask them about it they just shrug and say it's just their language, they don't even notice it. One of the girls at work never just has a headache; it's a f****** headache. She didn't forget her lunch; she forgot her f****** lunch. She never has an awesome weekend; she has f****** awesome weekends.
We carpool with a girl like this in the morning and one day I counted how many times she said the f word. It was 15 times in 15 minutes! When I told her she laughed and exclaimed, "That is f****** hillarious!"

F****** awesome!

Noooo, I'm not fond of swearing, it makes you sound aggressive and angry.

I tend to make noises when I'm annoyed or upset, like 'grrr' or 'ahhh'. I also have a bad habit of exclaiming when something unexected/painful or annoying happens, which causes my friends to laugh at me ;.; (example: Watching 'the orphanage', saw a shocking bit and yelled 'OH JESUS!' while everyone else was silent and not shocked =.=").

I do. Swear words are so colourful and enjoyable to speak out loud. I don't use them on other people. Just to express my feelings of exasperation about a given situation. They're therapeutic . I feel better. Nobody is hurt. It's all good. :)

p.s. That whole thing about not swearing in front of the kids. Why not? They love swearing! look how happy it makes them. Imagine how fun learning to spell would be if swear words were used to liven things up. I'm semi-serious here, but really, I think it would be fun. I'd give that lesson. ;)

I generally dont swear.

I find swear words can sound totally different depending on who is saying what and in what manner.

p.s. That whole thing about not swearing in front of the kids. Why not? They love swearing! look how happy it makes them. Imagine how fun learning to spell would be if swear words were used to liven things up. I'm semi-serious here, but really, I think it would be fun. I'd give that lesson. ;)

The only problem is if they starting swearing in school, they will get bollocked by teachers. I said "fuck" when I was, like, 6 in front of my teacher and she crucified me for it!

Even when I do swear, I rarely ever swear to God. I'll stay stuff like "Gosh dammit" or something like that. If I do, that means I'm really really upset.

I'll stay stuff like "Gosh dammit" or something like that. If I do, that means I'm really really upset.

Yeeeaaaah... but it just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?