INFJ uniformity and romance | INFJ Forum

INFJ uniformity and romance

Arising Tale

Regular Poster
Sep 22, 2014
MBTI
ENTJ
What is the level of uniformity in INFJ love. If the other partner is a static value?
Is there a song that describes INFJ romance well?

what does "level of uniformity" mean? what exactly are you asking?

How high is the uniformity? doe sit lack? Check out the definition. *sigh*

according to dictionary.com - uniformity - quality or state of being uniform - synonumous with constancy, conformity and consistency.

still not sure if you are asking how infj are constant or conform to love? is it self love, romantic love, general love towards things?

would it kill you to just come out and ask directly what you need help with? infjs enjoy helping; but we need more info than what you are giving. being vague and expecting others to automatically assume what you asking does not help.

I am precise. Romantic love. It's in the title.
Maybe that's why teachers end up repeating as a substitute for explanation, because its effective with normal persons.

Are INFJs consistent in romantic love are are they radically diverse?

Example to help:
If an INFJ is in love, will the INFJ stay in love in a constant and consistant manner?
Or will there be ups and downs, where sometimes the INFJ is crazy in love and sometimes not so much?

Personally I thought the question was also a bit short/direct, but all the relevant info is available.
Although if you want someone to answer/help you, it's probably best to help them answering your question as well as you can.

And for an answer I won't be able to tell you directly about INFJs as INTJ, but for me it's not perfectly uniform, but it doesn't change a lot either.
The ups and downs would be dependant on the (by me) perceived expression of love made by the loved person. I feel in love based on the amount of love I get.
The best side of this is that I have no interest at all in girls that do not like me (and seem to never will (again)).
Hmm, now I describe this iit doesn't seem too uniform. Or rather my affection can change very quickly, but it doesn't do that very often.

Last edited:
I am precise. Romantic love. It's in the title.
Maybe that's why teachers end up repeating as a substitute for explanation, because its effective with normal persons.

Are INFJs consistent in romantic love are are they radically diverse?

Looks like we have a special snowflake in our midst.

what what what

I'm an INFJ and I don't get anything you said.

Define uniformity. Uniformity in action or uniformity in feelings?
What do you mean by diverse? In the extent of types of caring ? Something else?

what?

Well now I see, I'll come clarify later

As an INFJ, I'm super attentive to my partner for the first year or so. It's almost as if during that initial year, I'm so worried about their impression of me, that I completely neglect my owns needs/wants/desires. After a year has passed however, it's becomes apparent that the other person is usually infatuated with me and thus I begin to relax. I let them see more of my struggles, and honest reflections on life (aka I'm not always optimistic in the face of failure). This either leads to them liking me more, or the relationship grinds to a halt. But initially, I'm overly attentive because I want to convey so much information in such a short period of time (much like playing catchup).

Hope this helps.

I'm not asking about how 1 INFJ has uniformity in love throughout time.
I'm asking about how INFJs as a whole differ in regards to love.
Is it clear now?

I'm asking about how INFJs as a whole differ in regards to love.

Umm... Well honestly, I doubt that one INFJ could answer that question. Reason being, we're all different, we all have had different upbringings, and we all view/define love differently because of our perspectives.

Sorry... Can't help you.