INFJ Movies | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Movies

I'm also a sucker for "intelligent" spy/thriller movies: Six Days of the Condor, the Bourne movies, Marathon Man, you name it.

Not big on the cheese factor in my spy movies, though, so no early Bond flicks make my cut. :mno:

I'm really pleased I read through this thread as I have been trying to remember what the movie 'Nobody Knows' is called for the last week and a bit......It has been getting on my nerves that I couldn't remember it ;o)

Anyway, a couple I thought of.....

An Angel at My Table
+
The Royal Tenenbaums

I'm really pleased I read through this thread as I have been trying to remember what the movie 'Nobody Knows' is called for the last week and a bit......It has been getting on my nerves that I couldn't remember it ;o)

Anyway, a couple I thought of.....

An Angel at My Table
+
The Royal Tenenbaums

The Royal Tenenbaums! I loved that movie - and the soundtrack, too.

Rushmore is also in that same vein, and I liked it too. Quirky, fun, indie movies are the best.

From a biased, male INFJ perspective:

V for Vendetta
Braveheart
Last Samurai
Gladiator
Matrix Trilogy
Chronicles of Narnia
King Kong
Bourne Trilogy
Star Wars Trilogy

I cry when I watch that. Robin Williams is a bastard for making me like the character so much.

My favorite movies...

The Fountain.
I <3 Huckabees.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

If you liked that, you should check out the BBC TV mini-series. Not quite as high-budget, bu a pretty good adaptation of the first two books.

What about Donnie Darko?

It's, well, kind of dark, introspective, and doesn't make sense in a logical way...

Some excellent movies have been mentioned, but I need to toss out 2 more: The Incredibles & Spiderman 2. Oh yes!

This is more of an INTJ movie in my eyes: The Prestige

I saw the move once, and won't see it again. It was too upsetting for me to watch. The part with Nickola Tesla however, and how the machine made copies of whatever was in it comletely resonated with me.

I would have to add Dark City. The plot is very similar to The Matrix, but I liked it way better.

I don't know why but I can't watch Star Wars or anything of that nature.

This is more of an INTJ movie in my eyes: The Prestige

I saw the move once, and won't see it again. It was too upsetting for me to watch. The part with Nickola Tesla however, and how the machine made copies of whatever was in it comletely resonated with me.

I forgot all about The Prestige, although I don't know how. INTjish perhaps, but I still love the twists and turns that it takes. It's one of the few movies that I can honestly say I couldn't figure out the twist beforehand, unlike M. Night Shamalan movies :p

Took me a bit to realize David Bowie was Nikola Tesla, I don't know why though. It's one of those things you realize and think yourself a fool for not realizing sooner.

My goodness, you folks all have wonderful tastes in movies!

My own observations:
Doctor Zhivago
Death Note & Death Note 2 (comes off a little INTJ-ish, but there's some good Ni going on)
Hero (100% love this movie!)
The Last Samurai
Amelie (!!!)
The Secret of NIMH
The Four Feathers
The Muppet Movie (kinda)
Lawrence of Arabia (another that comes off a little INTJ/ENTJ-ish)