Motor Jax

randomness included
Retired Staff
May 5, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Random
what movies as a whole is an INFJ type movie?

here's one: Dances With Wolves

Akira Kurasawa's "Dreams . . .", or "Ikuru".
Sometimes I feel like Jack from "nightmare before Christmas", others I relate to Sally.

I think I've watched Dances With Wolves about ten times, just love it.
Also, maybe a woman thing but the tragic love story of Titanic really got me.

That is easy. Any movie in which the main character has something which they wish to protect and the go on a journey of self transformation and personal growth in their quest to do so. For example...

The Kingdom of Heaven
Star Wars
The Lion King
The Matrix

sumone said:
I think I've watched Dances With Wolves about ten times, just love it.
Also, maybe a woman thing but the tragic love story of Titanic really got me.
I liked Titanic also. I remember falling asleep and then waking up as everything was going to hell. I think I damn near had to change my underwear when I saw that ship going down. Vulgar, maybe. True, very.

The ninties were a good decade.

I just finished watched "The World's Fastest Indian" (2005) with Anthony Hopkins. It is now officially one of my all time favorite movies. It's great INFJ fodder!

I love all of the movies Anthony Hopkins is in. :D Especially Meet Joe Black, heeeee, Brad Pitt got hit by a car twice.

ShaiGar said:
I love all of the movies Anthony Hopkins is in. :D Especially Meet Joe Black, heeeee, Brad Pitt got hit by a car twice.

That was so fake!! It was great seeing him bounce around like that!! . . . I've always thought that Ralph Fiennes is the modern-day Anthony Hopkins. They can bo be so gentle and brutal at the same time . . . tender, malicious, cold, passionate . . .

Reactions: Jnd42611
Kwistalline said:
ShaiGar said:

That was so fake!! It was great seeing him bounce around like that!! . . . I've always thought that Ralph Fiennes is the modern-day Anthony Hopkins. They can bo be so gentle and brutal at the same time . . . tender, malicious, cold, passionate . . .
Bah, John Malkovich is better than Lord Voldemort

Sorry Shai, but the only thing in the least bit unnerving about John Malkovitch is that he's managed to convince some pretty decent producers that apathy is the same as acting . . .

Kwistalline said:
Sorry Shai, but the only thing in the least bit unnerving about John Malkovitch is that he's managed to convince some pretty decent producers that apathy is the same as acting . . .
He acts in the roles of INTJs mostly... Tell me he doesn't do a good representation of them, tell me with a straight look on your face.

Satya said:
That is easy. Any movie in which the main character has something which they wish to protect and . For example...

The Kingdom of Heaven
Star Wars
The Lion King
The Matrix

My favourite Sally Field's 1995 "Orlando" makes me think of the go on a journey of self transformation and personal growth.
This is based on Virginia Woolf's novel.

How about "life is beautiful"? That movie was absolutely amazing it makes me cry every time. It projects how your life can change in a split second. The first part of the film is a comedy and the second part is full of drama and heartbreak.

What Dreams May Come
English Patient
City of Lost Children
Bram Stokers Dracula (Gary Oldman Winona Ryder and Keanu Reeves )
Lost in translation (maybe this one is difficult to watch)
There was an independant film I saw SEVERAL years ago with Gweneth Paltrow it was based in England I cant for the LIFE of me remember the name but its definately one of those!
OOH I found it Sliding Doors! Its a GREAT one! Watch it!