INFJ Movies | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Movies

I love that Amelie has been mentioned here numerous times. When I saw this thread it was one of the first movies that came to mind.

It's also funny because the movie was recommended to me by an ex who said she reminded him of me, and I never knew he saw me that clearly...

Anyway, it was only mentioned one other time on this thread but I felt the need to reiterate it.

I'm not entirely sure, but Garden State strikes me as an INFJ movie.

By the way, I love this thread, and almost every single movie mentioned so far. :)

I dont know id its been said yet but PHENOMONON with john Travolta!

That movie like kicked off my INFJ motor inside myself...:m107:

If it hasn't been mentioned already.

Dead poet society. Great movie and a philosophy I truly believe in.

I love robin Williams as an actor and this is just one of the many flims he is truly great in.

Oh and anther one that comes to mind is meet joe black.

My Summer of Love is one of my favorite movies. I'd try to describe it but it's late and I'd probably fail. It's basically about two girls and their lesbian relationship. The scenery and production is amazing, and make the film worth watching all by themselves. The splendid acting is the icing on the cake.

Don't watch it if you're offended by strong "anti"-religious undertones. My Christian roommate seemed to be offended, but he's also offended if I mention death metal, so there you go...

I just watched Synecdoche, New York. I definitely would it consider it extraordinarily INFJ, along with a lot of other Charlie Kauffman things.

Do yourself a favor and watch it, you won't regret it.

I connected with Hitchhikers Guide to Galaxy. Is that an INFJ movie?
Although, the books were better by far.

How about "life is beautiful"? That movie was absolutely amazing it makes me cry every time. It projects how your life can change in a split second. The first part of the film is a comedy and the second part is full of drama and heartbreak.

Yes! I was going to say this one. And "Dancer in the Dark". I def. agree with Dead Poets Society - I looove Robert Sean Leonard. He's always in movies like that. Like Swing Kids. Actually, I'd say that's another one.

Oooh yeah, Life is Beautiful was a good one.

How about:

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

Stranger than Fiction for sure. Ghost World with Steve Buscemi and Thora Birch and Scarlett Johansson :m032: comes immediately to mind also.

The word ghost suddenly reminded me of an independant film I saw once.
It was very good and definitely an INFJ movie

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai

Pearline: Can't you understand what he's saying?
Ghost Dog: No, I don't understand him. I don't speak French, only English. I never understand a word he says.
Pearline: And that's your best friend?
Ghost Dog: Yeah.

Him and his friend often end up saying the same thing in their own language.

Jim Jarmusch rocks my socks. He's a great director and he has a real love for music. I kind of want to be him when I grow up...

I loved The Last Samurai, Braveheart, and Kingdom of Heavan. V for Vendetta was great too. io cant think of any other amazing infj movies right now so I guess I'll come back later

I can't beleive nobody has mentioned Brother Where Art Thou! :shocked:

I just watched Synecdoche, New York. I definitely would it consider it extraordinarily INFJ, along with a lot of other Charlie Kauffman things.

Anything by Charlie Kauphman (Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind etc.). Synecdoche is actually INFJ squared :D

A few movies by Tom Tykwer: "Run Lola Run" and "Princess and the Warrior" are highly recomended.

Someone already mentioned "Amelie", "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", "Lost in Translation" (Scarlett Johansson character in this movie seems very INFJ-ish).

In anime the best representation of my character type was in "12 Kingdoms".

Kinda late, but I think American Beauty is an infj film

Kinda late, but I think American Beauty is an infj film

I would say I know it is.

Truly great movie.

I loved The Last Samurai, Braveheart, and Kingdom of Heavan. V for Vendetta was great too. io cant think of any other amazing infj movies right now so I guess I'll come back later

totally

I think The United states of Leland might be an INFJ movie.Even if it's not,I just love it.