Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 10-15

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • 15-20

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 13 6.5%

• Total voters
Or, fear to confront the real problems we have to.

Every Generation has a disease, not a physical ailment, but a disease none the less, if the disease of the Seventies was careless excess, the eighties was lack of real depth, and the nineties was apathy, then ours is the disease of fear, the fear to live.

This is a thread about sex, not profound insight. Cut it out.

You and me, baby, we ain't nothin' but mammals...

This is a thread about sex, not profound insight. Cut it out.

Nothin too cut out, maybe if you caught me in the middle of that rant you, well you there might have been something, but I'm done now, also, you aren't a mod, nor the threadstarter. Nor have I seen you post in this thread thus far.

OMG I'm an INFJ whore!

Ha I guess we'll be whores together then! Damn, I thought I was practically chaste. I've slept with way way way less people than anyone else I know, but I tend to be really active when I'm committed. I was already in my twenties before I lost my virginity though... I'm glad I waited... but at the same time...eh I was making too big a deal about being *pure*. It did my soul some good to sully myself a bit and see that the world wouldn't come to an end if I lost control every once in a while. Its good to allow yourself a bit of vulnerability every now and again and not over-intellectualize everything.

Ha I guess we'll be whores together then! Damn, I thought I was practically chaste. I've slept with way way way less people than anyone else I know, but I tend to be really active when I'm committed. I was already in my twenties before I lost my virginity though... I'm glad I waited... but at the same time...eh I was making too big a deal about being *pure*. It did my soul some good to sully myself a bit and see that the world wouldn't come to an end if I lost control every once in a while. Its good to allow yourself a bit of vulnerability every now and again and not over-intellectualize everything.

I must be too :(

Yeah! I'm no longer 50% of the over 10 club! This calls for a drink...Lets all knock one back then go get figuratively laid with our respective partners!

OMG I'm an INFJ whore!
:laugh:

I doubt it. Besides, a lot of people on this forum aren't even old enough to have "consensual sex", so you can't use them as a comparison.

Yeah! I'm no longer 50% of the over 10 club! This calls for a drink...Lets all knock one back then go get figuratively laid with our respective partners!

Party, party!

:mhula:

I wouldn't think this would even be a major issue for the INFJ. They seem to favour quality over quantity in these things.
Agreed. This is a good deduction about INFJs. Here is an overly detailed explanation.

Ni
wants the oneness and connection of the ideal romantic relationship. Fe wants the commitment and social role of the relationship that Ni creates, as well as puts the partner before the self. Ti keeps us thinking that we have our oneness and connection even if we do not, but also focuses on the logic behind quality over quantity (as opposed to Te which tends toward the opposite). Se loves the sensual side of things, and when combined with all the other functions, it is forced to blend the sensual act into an emotional symphony of physical affection.

In my own experience, I've had many meaningful and memorable moments with partners that I've never had sex with, just holding, caressing, and kissing. To me, what is behind the act is more important than the act, expressed in every movement, every emotion, and every transfer of energy. I make love to my partner's soul with my own. The method through which this affection is channeled is somewhat irrelevant to me. Though, when two people make love to one another with their souls, minds, and bodies at the same time... wow.

I've often wondered how anyone could settle for relationships that couldn't include such a thing, let alone not crave such a thing, but unfortunately many people are not aware that such a thing can exist.

Nothin too cut out, maybe if you caught me in the middle of that rant you, well you there might have been something, but I'm done now, also, you aren't a mod, nor the threadstarter. Nor have I seen you post in this thread thus far.

Now I'm worried that you missed my sarcasm... or that I'm missing your sarcasm. It was really a sarcasm coated compliment on an observation of the "diseases" of different decades that I found appealing.

Now I'm worried that you missed my sarcasm... or that I'm missing your sarcasm. It was really a sarcasm coated compliment on an observation of the "diseases" of different decades that I found appealing.

Ah then I was just being paranoid. Thank you very much.

You and me, baby, we ain't nothin' but mammals...

Haha :) I would say that I'm a newstyle hippie :) and it is SHAMEFUL to see that they try to comercialize it and make it the new fashion :S
Urgh media, talk about destroying subcultures...

Lets do it like they do it on discovery channel ^^

Agreed. This is a good deduction about INFJs. Here is an overly detailed explanation.

Ni
wants the oneness and connection of the ideal romantic relationship. Fe wants the commitment and social role of the relationship that Ni creates, as well as puts the partner before the self. Ti keeps us thinking that we have our oneness and connection even if we do not, but also focuses on the logic behind quality over quantity (as opposed to Te which tends toward the opposite). Se loves the sensual side of things, and when combined with all the other functions, it is forced to blend the sensual act into an emotional symphony of physical affection.

It's interesting to see how the processes manifest themselves differently depending on the order in which they operate. I gather ESTPs have a very different outlook on sex despite sharing the same functions? I work with an ESTP and 2/3 of our conversations start with him going "so... I was with these two chicks the other day." :rolleyes: Not to be condescending though, if that's the approach anyone wants to take then they should be free to do so.

In my own experience, I've had many meaningful and memorable moments with partners that I've never had sex with, just holding, caressing, and kissing. To me, what is behind the act is more important than the act, expressed in every movement, every emotion, and every transfer of energy. I make love to my partner's soul with my own. The method through which this affection is channeled is somewhat irrelevant to me. Though, when two people make love to one another with their souls, minds, and bodies at the same time... wow.

This isn't quite the right word, but I find this incredibly sexy about xNFJs. Although I am not a particularly spiritual person, it is still a very symbolic experience to me. I think it would be more apt to say I would prefer to make love using our hearts.

Last edited:
The results have a really weird distribution.

I think it would be more apt to say I would prefer to make love using our hearts.
I find this to be most difficult to imagine given that our hearts are anchored into our body using blood vessils and also they are obscured by the rib cage.

Just from the posts, as statistically insignificant as they are, I am surprised that INFx women seem to have had more partners than their male counterparts.

I myself intend never to marry.

The background to this decision in part is connected with the only girl I have ever really loved. She and I agreed that we would marry no one except each other; but neither of us thought we would make particularly good spouses. Eventually life took her one way and me the other, but the commitment is still there.

Last edited:
Ah... one partner in highschool

one partner through marriage for 17 years

and one partner now who is 24 years old than me! And he is the best one yet. We do get some strange looks though...!

0 at 42.25%! Virgins are winning! (And they're not getting any either).