Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 10-15

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • 15-20

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 13 6.5%

• Total voters
Oh gosh come on. Try going through a deployment in a relationship and not getting any action. That's the worst, because at least when you're single there's the potential of getting laid. When you're not single but they're away for 18 months ( they don't have deployments that long anymore, but guess who had to suffer through one before they did away with them.. yeah.. this girl) there's nothing going on but between you and you, and that crap gets old. :( I do feel for you though.. because it sucks.

Reactions: INFJesus
Oh believe me, sometimes I do wish I could do the whole meaningful, overnight relationship thing... but it ain't my style. I wear out these instead.

lol!

Oh gosh come on. Try going through a deployment in a relationship and not getting any action. That's the worst, because at least when you're single there's the potential of getting laid. When you're not single but they're away for 18 months ( they don't have deployments that long anymore, but guess who had to suffer through one before they did away with them.. yeah.. this girl) there's nothing going on but between you and you, and that crap gets old. :( I do feel for you though.. because it sucks.

I can certainly sympathize with you. *hugs*

Oh believe me, sometimes I do wish I could do the whole meaningful, overnight relationship thing... but it ain't my style. I wear out these instead.

this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amaz.jpg

Reactions: INFJesus
I wouldn't think this would even be a major issue for the INFJ. They seem to favour quality over quantity in these things.

This, pretty much. I've had zero, which seems to make the offers for sex go up lol. I'm 22. I know people my age who have had hundreds (literally.) In fact, I know more people who have had over 15 than who have had less than 5. I've never felt weird about it though, I'm just in no hurry. I couldn't personally sleep with someone I didn't love. I also couldn't personally have sex with someone who I didn't feel comfortable talking with openly about it. If I ever felt embarrassed around the person about my lack of sexual experience I don't think they'd be on the short list of people I would choose to be with, at least until I got to know them better. The only person I've ever considered having sex with is my boyfriend now. Definitely quality over quantity.

I wish I was getting some :m142: Not as much as I wish I had a troupe of friends and perhaps a lover to fulfill my feelings emotions needs, but still, some sex would be nice :(

I wish I was getting some :m142: Not as much as I wish I had a troupe of friends and perhaps a lover to fulfill my feelings emotions needs, but still, some sex would be nice :(

totally there with you right now Pierce. I'm doing a little better on friends but there is no one I'm interesting in right. Just hang in there. I know your tired of hearing that .

Do you count your hand as five or one? My "J" wants to know!:m075:

"It did my soul some good to sully myself a bit and see that the world wouldn't come to an end if I lost control every once in a while. Its good to allow yourself a bit of vulnerability every now and again and not over-intellectualize everything."

amen. We grow at the edges of things first.

I'm with the whores, and i don't think it's a coincidence they're mostly older and virgins are mostly younger. I did have a messed up youth though: booze and drugs and trying to find myself. even in that though, I never really 'tore up my soul' as someone put it. It was all just life, and some of it was fun! A lot of it's been quasi-spiritual too: no matter what I get up to, I always seem to be SEARCHING if you see what I mean.

Not dissing the virgins tho. If you're really happy that way, good on you.

Socrates is supposed to have said: "do what you want - you will regret anyway."

"It did my soul some good to sully myself a bit and see that the world wouldn't come to an end if I lost control every once in a while. Its good to allow yourself a bit of vulnerability every now and again and not over-intellectualize everything."

amen. We grow at the edges of things first.

I'm with the whores, and i don't think it's a coincidence they're mostly older and virgins are mostly younger. I did have a messed up youth though: booze and drugs and trying to find myself. even in that though, I never really 'tore up my soul' as someone put it. It was all just life, and some of it was fun! A lot of it's been quasi-spiritual too: no matter what I get up to, I always seem to be SEARCHING if you see what I mean.

Not dissing the virgins tho. If you're really happy that way, good on you.

Socrates is supposed to have said: "do what you want - you will regret anyway."

haha mmhmmm this definitely has its place :tongue: I've had my... fun, we'll say lol. I don't have anything against having sex for sex lol... I don't even really have a whole chastity belt protecting my virginity type of complex ha.
I dunno, its just that I'm not really interested in it unless I really care for the person. Is it weird that I sound like I'm talking about a t.v. show or something? "I'm just not all that interested unless I love the plot..." oh well, doesn't really matter I guess lol

Thread resurrection.

As of the time of this posting, this forum was 38% virgin. This explains SO much. :)

extra_virgin_darksm_2.jpg

Attachments

• extra_virgin_darksm_2.jpg
    extra_virgin_darksm_2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Stu and rawr
In my stay on this planet, I have only had 1 sexual partner. That long-term relationship ended 17 years ago, and I have not had any other relationships since. When my SO walked out on me, it was easy to let go, because the relationship had not been good for awhile. Since then, I did make a few attempts to find a companion, but decided that I was better off without someone.

For those who would ask, no, I am not a one-night stand or friends with benefits type of being.

I wonder if these numbers have changed at all. I know my status has changed in the past three years, but it could just be that forums attract people who are more likely to be virgin (as in mainly being for youth) or it could be that forums attract a certain cohort that will have similar life experiences at similar times.

ETA: t=2 here

Last edited: