Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 10-15

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • 15-20

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 13 6.5%

• Total voters
i am guessing here but i picked 10-15... close enough...

and its been about 12-14 months since i've been intimate with anybody...

... i , personally, like it the way it is now...

... love, relationships, or any other kind of attachment starts to get pretty complicated after a while...

... so i'd figure i'd wait it out for as long as i need to before i decide that i have found a partner and then get married before any of the other stuff...

... right now, my life is simple and i like it this way...

I'm in my early 20's, and I've had 7 sexual partners. I never thought that to be very many, but I guess it's all relative. I know quite a few musicans and player types, people who sleep with different women every weekend. And really, I have no problem with it. I just don't want to do it myself: I've had a single one night stand, which I guess was enjoyable on a physical level, but it made me feel alien and disconnected.

I believe us INFJ's tend to see sexuality as the ultimate expression of intimacy and connection, and because of that we long for it. But we also fear it for the same reason: to fully synchronise oneself with another person is to reveal one's innermost self for evaluation, and that's a terrifying thought for someone who lives in a garden of walls. So, I don't think avoiding sexuality and making it out to be a virtue is entirely healthy, but rather contributes to our tendency to shut in.

I ALMOST had a one-night-stand once. And it would have been a threesome, me and another girl and a guy, but when I realized where it was going and how quickly it was....I became uncomfortable and high-tailed it outta there! As tempting as it was (cuz they were both VERY attractive) I just couldn't do that - I wasn't comfortable enough with them to be intimate with them. I had only met the girl that night, and the guy like a month earlier. SO yeah.....no.

I definitely agree with your analysis of INFJs and sexuality. Very insightful.

Haha, most INFJs are virgins. Could have guessed that: it's 'cause no one likes you.

DAMN!!! reading this thread, I am a total manwhore.

Its been a little over 3 months and I am in no hurry to add to the total..

I hope the next one is my last one.. and If wishes come true .. I have already been with her.

Last edited:
DAMN!!! reading this thread, I am a total manwhore.

Its been a little over 3 months and I am in no hurry to add to the total..

I hope the next one is my last one.. and If wishes come true .. I have already been with her.

Whores unite...!!!

Whores unite...!!!
I blame heartbreak.. When I am heartbroken I fu*k to forget..
This time I have been different.
Really I have spent most of my life in Long term relationhips. but when they end and I am hurt, I let the ladies have their way with me.
I am glad I am fianlly growing up.

0 :m176:

Really I have spent most of my life in Long term relationhips. but when they end and I am hurt, I let the ladies have their way with me.
!!!!!!

I'm a serial monogamist. I've had two long term relationships-- one lasting almost two years, the other a cool three years (not counting the on and off and on and off factor), with a bit of dating in between.

Thus far, I've got three notches on my bedpost.

And hot damn, it's been about five months now...

Thats terrible, can i buy you a drink? :m122:

but when they end and I am hurt, I let the ladies have their way with me.

Can I have your phone number? Are you really hot?

Answer the second question first.

I totally do the same thing, fuck to numb myself.. but at the same time i'm a very sexual person, but all the best sex i've had as come from the people i really cared about. And like you... i hope this one is the last one. But if not, i'll keep fucking.

I totally do the same thing, fuck to numb myself.. but at the same time i'm a very sexual person ... But if not, i'll keep fucking.

awesomethreadqh.jpg

I totally do the same thing, fuck to numb myself.. but at the same time i'm a very sexual person, but all the best sex i've had as come from the people i really cared about. And like you... i hope this one is the last one. But if not, i'll keep fucking.
Yes, The best sex comes from love and caring. The wider range of emotion makes for a wider range of sexual variety.Once I am comfortable I can be tender,playful,passionate, erotic,sensual,kinky and downright filthy.

I have never felt like this before though, where I am so broken that I don't want to fuck. I don't know, it's like I got to such a height last time that I will never be able to cheapen it ever again.

But yeah, fucking is normally good medicine.

Yes, The best sex comes from love and caring. The wider range of emotion makes for a wider range of sexual variety.Once I am comfortable I can be tender,playful,passionate, erotic,sensual,kinky and downright filthy.

I have never felt like this before though, where I am so broken that I don't want to fuck. I don't know, it's like I got to such a height last time that I will never be able to cheapen it ever again.

But yeah, fucking is normally good medicine.

I've been there... i got out of it eventually thought. Maybe you will too, maybe not... either way you just gotta say YES to life and work with it. Maybe it'll be a good thing.... and there's always the fantastic life saver called masturbation! Wouldn't know what to do without that good friend of mine!:p But yes, love sex is better... but sometimes you just gotta fuck, cuz the love sex isn't always around. And when it comes down to it we're all sexual beings.. I don't think it's wrong to fuck a lot or fuck only a few but the main thing is to just be honest and comfortable with who you are and what you do. :)