I want (insert member here) good looks :D | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

I want (insert member here) good looks :D

you mean getting the name? just @ and their name straight after.

....but....but....that's all I did....

and that was from guessing by looking at another post...

[MENTION=3230]Griffschen[/MENTION]

Guys you have to use the their actually registration name. For example if anyone has changed their name you need to use their original name. If someones name isn't working. Click to pm them and then use the name in private message box. That's their actually name. Even if people change the Capitalization it will change their name.

[MENTION=3230]Griffschen[/MENTION]

Edit: Yay it works. Its because i used capital letters. I guess it has to be exactly what their username is. Thanks guys

Last edited:
I want [MENTION=442]arbygil[/MENTION]'s career and all the skills and connections that come with it. Seriously, mad skills on top of just having an awesome job. Plus other stuff.
//finds Arby and consumes her like the guy in Prototype to gain all her memories and such ;D

I want @Melkor's heart :)

Oh shut up, you already own it, I'm just using it temporarily on a purely biological basis.

I want [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION]'s: body.

I shall do science to it.

Last edited:
I want [MENTION=442]arbygil[/MENTION]'s career and all the skills and connections that come with it. Seriously, mad skills on top of just having an awesome job. Plus other stuff.
//finds Arby and consumes her like the guy in Prototype to gain all her memories and such ;D

I don't know whether to find this attractive or terrifying.....

Reactions: DoveAlexa
Oh shut up, you already own it, I'm just using it temporarily on a purely biological basis.

I want [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION]'s: body.

I shall do science to it.

Creepy...

I want [MENTION=1768]Raccoon Love[/MENTION] 's heart.

I want [MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION] 's ability to just not care what others think.

I want [MENTION=3156]Urtehnoes[/MENTION] 's poetically intuitive manner of writing

I don't know whether to find this attractive or terrifying.....
It is better to be feared than loved!
>:}
Nah, only if you're a ruler.

I want [MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION] 's ability to sing.

I want [MENTION=2443]DoveAlexa[/MENTION]; 's bunny.

and I want [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION] 's sense of humor..

Reactions: sassafras
I want [MENTION=683]Sesquipedalian[/MENTION]'s raw manliness.

Ahhhhh feels good.

[MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION] 's beard would be a nice

@IndigoSensor 's beard would be a nice

Give it time. A year ago I couldn't grow a decent beard at all, just a patch on my chin. The rest looked terrible. I just had a random dumpage of hormones or something, so that's not to say you won't get it eventually :D.

I want [MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION] 's intelligence and method of thinking.

Reactions: Gaze