I want (insert member here) good looks :D | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

I want (insert member here) good looks :D

I want [MENTION=362]Reon[/MENTION]'s awesomeness and [MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION]'s genius

Reactions: Reon
I want [MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION] 's quirkiness, [MENTION=2240]RememberWhenItRained[/MENTION] 's spirituality, and [MENTION=3156]Urtehnoes[/MENTION] 's typing finesse

Reactions: rawr
i want [MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION];'s thought provoking-ness and wide interests

Reactions: Gaze
Gimme some of [MENTION=2873]SouloftheLaurel[/MENTION]'s lovability anyday =)

I want [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION] 's mad communication skills, [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION] 's skinny ass, [MENTION=2443]DoveAlexa[/MENTION] 's hair, and [MENTION=362]Reon[/MENTION] 's bright smile.

Reactions: DoveAlexa and Reon
I wish for [MENTION=698]anica[/MENTION]'s honesty, [MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION]'s curiosity, [MENTION=1768]Raccoon Love[/MENTION]'s innocence, [MENTION=834]Dragon[/MENTION]'s intelligence, ...
What I really want is our collective expression.

Reactions: Faye and anica
I want [MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] 's ability to hide every physical blemish.

:mf:

Reactions: sassafras
aren't you pretty enough already, @mf ?

some people are never satisfied.

Don't tell him that, he'll believe you.
Kid's got an ego the size of a two headed rhino!

I want [MENTION=2308]DimensionX[/MENTION] 's insight into others.

I'm not sure how much insight that is but.....putting that kind of insight into the hands of a lawyer sounds a bit like giving Hitler a soapbox to stand on. :p

besides it's one of my few good traits, me needs them!

I want [MENTION=1779]NeverAmI[/MENTION];'s cognitive abilities with with [MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION];'s curiousity, [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION];'s IQ and concrete way of putting things across., [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION];'s linguistic abilities and quick thinking whilst still keeping my current set of traits.

I'd essentially be turned into a more mobile and personable version of Steven Hawkins (though from what I understand he's quite a nice guy, I would still prefer to keep the ability to walk and talk.)

Last edited:
Doesn't anybody want my ability to pick up paper clips with my butt cheeks?

God, what's wrong with you people?

I want [MENTION=1768]Raccoon Love[/MENTION]'s: beautiful skin tones.
I also wouldn't mind having [MENTION=2240]RememberWhenItRained[/MENTION]'s: taste in music.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Doesn't anybody want my ability to pick up paper clips with my butt cheeks?

God, what's wrong with you people?
Chaz says he does.
God knows he might spend a whole day doing that after he gets it.

I want [MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION] 's music collection

Reactions: IndigoSensor
I want [MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION] 's bacon hair! yum!!

_iceUrlFlag=1