I Think I have figured This out | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I Think I have figured This out

And you are basing this conclusion on what?
Your remark implied that you regard the content of my post as dismissible as not even worth warranting a well thought out and relevant response.

I can read people well, even though I cannot physically receive your energies through the computer; so I only have words to work with, which will mess up the connection since it would not be as genuine as if I could physically receive them.
btw, I am not a mystic, just hypervigilant, and very intuitive

Reactions: NaeturVindur
I'm confused, it sounds like you are saying that people who are not spiritual cannot be guided by "good energies". And those that are spiritual cannot be guided by "bad energies".

The reason psychiatrists don't look deeper into these energies is because they have no tangible way of measuring them, they cannot base conclusions off things they do not know.

no, the evil energies drive them to destroy themselves, eventually(if they are not spiritual) sometimes they cannot discern good energy from bad so they shut out good energy, and dont get the correct guidance from the good energy, so they fall prey. but God doesnt punish them; He understands the situation.

Great interpretation!...

I told you it will be hard to discuss this:m070:...lol

Your remark implied that you regard the content of my post as dismissible as not even worth warranting a well thought out and relevant response.

I can read people well, even though I cannot physically receive your energies through the computer; so I only have words to work with, which will mess up the connection since it would not be as genuine as if I could physically receive them.
btw, I am not a mystic, just hypervigilant, and very intuitive

O_O

Alright, I'm out of here.

I'm confused, it sounds like you are saying that people who are not spiritual cannot be guided by "good energies". And those that are spiritual cannot be guided by "bad energies".

The reason psychiatrists don't look deeper into these energies is because they have no tangible way of measuring them, they cannot base conclusions off things they do not know.
you are corect about that second part, that is why i blame the energies and not the psychiatrists
as for the first part, i didnt say can or cannot, but if the receptor is vulnerable, the energies may take advantage of them. when i say spiritual, i do not mean religious; i mean in touch with the energies. i call them spiritual as a word symbol because i cannot describe them any other way. they are not ghosts, or demons. you would never understand.

I do the same. Especially when I am around negative energies.
do you find them telling you things about yourself that are not true? or giving you scenes of the past and future? and then removing them so that you had no clue what you were thinking?
my psych says my synapses are all firing off at once. bullshit. classic explanation

you are corect about that second part, that is why i blame the energies and not the psychiatrists
as for the first part, i didnt say can or cannot, but if the receptor is vulnerable, the energies may take advantage of them. when i say spiritual, i do not mean religious; i mean in touch with the energies. i call them spiritual as a word symbol because i cannot describe them any other way. they are not ghosts, or demons. you would never understand.

Nor did I mean religious. I asked that so you would explain.

I understand the concept of good and bad energies, however I feel a sense of control over them...

If your "s" is more dominant than your "n" your mind will easily be barricaded. you could never perceive anything beyond that which is understood by your own mind, which is limited.

MBTI is shit, and shouldn't be used to judge whether a person is capable of understanding something or not. That's discrimination, but this topic itself belongs it's own thread so I wont derail it any longer.

Nor did I mean religious. I asked that so you would explain.

I understand the concept of good and bad energies, however I feel a sense of control over them...
they can fool you into believing you can control them by removing the dissonance in your brain that leads others like myself to question it. this can be improved with practice, however

they can fool you into believing you can control them by removing the dissonance in your brain that leads others like myself to question it. this can be improved with practice, however

And what makes you think I don't question it? I question it all the time.

Play nice, girls - S folk are not any worse than N folk. They just think differently. :D

As to the question? I do believe there's a balance. If we go too far off into mysticism to explain our mental faculties, then we can miss some very real, very tangible cures (or helpers) to aid us in the here and now.

Drugs are helpful, when we use the right amounts at the right times. Good herbalists can fulfill the same function as a psychiatrist. And sometimes all we really need is good old fashion rest or exercise. No method works 100% of the time for all people.

MBTI is shit, and shouldn't be used to judge whether a person is capable of understanding something or not. That's discrimination, but this topic itself belongs it's own thread so I wont derail it any longer.
mbti is a flawed albeit the only explanation we have to describe certain functions of the personality. it is not "shit" unless you come up with something else that can be utilized to put others in places they will be most comfortable. job preferences, habit preferences...
you have no ability to see things differently, you are so textbook oriented. you will retort with something for the sake of defying this...but nevertheless, you are clueless

mbti is a flawed albeit the only explanation we have to describe certain functions of the personality. it is not "shit" unless you come up with something else that can be utilized to put others in places they will be most comfortable. job preferences, habit preferences...
you have no ability to see things differently, you are so textbook oriented. you will retort with something for the sake of defying this...but nevertheless, you are clueless

heh. pervert. :p

do you find them telling you things about yourself that are not true? or giving you scenes of the past and future? and then removing them so that you had no clue what you were thinking?
my psych says my synapses are all firing off at once. bullshit. classic explanation

No, i think mainly because my third eye is not open to recieve psychic messages. Probably because I am not meant or not ready for it. I only function in the material. Dreams seems to communicate with me more though. But like most people, I don't.

Naxx has gone through what you described. You should pm him. he has great insights. he will definitely understand you.