I Think I have figured This out | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

I Think I have figured This out

It's interesting also to think: why would you even have the need to "figure this out". I mean, it just is. Using high-level analysis, like Freud, leads to lots of atrocious fallacies, certainly. The only real understanding is physically to observe the processes in the brain, by neurons, synapses etc. and see exactly how this happens.

In ancient times they respected such people (again baseless, or more precisely, religion-based). In recent times there is some underlying accusation by society, or it's regarded as a personal problem that has to be "fixed". I don't see how both attitudes help to better understand what's really going on. If the brain imagines evil forces, it is because of things this brain has been presented by reality. If there were no concepts of evil forces around, this idea wouldn't exist inside.

Psychiatrists have a higher rate of mental illnesses, and if all of us become experts in psychiatry, which seems to happen lately, well, the average mental health will decrease, of course. Another option would be to think about more applicable things. :)
i have no idea what you are talking about. except maybe the psychiatrist may be able to better understand these things rather than your average person due to higher esp rates and also, i think the writers of the dsm may have been influenced by energies as well

You are an interesting person. I want to share something with you. Mental Illness runs extremely strongly in my family. My mother, who recently passed, had schizophrenia since she was a little girl. Her siblings (the entire generation) also had mental illnesses. This is one reason I study them so much.

I once had a friend who took drugs for her mental illness. I encouraged her to not take them, not understanding that she really did need them in order to not be a threat to herself or others. She was forcefully institutionalized because of violently re-attacking her mom. This happened every time she was off the drugs. This was my bad - I guess I really didn't understand that some people do need them.

I resisted taking drugs for my anxiety because I didn't want to be categorized like my mom and her siblings were. However, I've learned that a very small dose of an anti-anxiety medicine helps when my thoughts become more circular than linear. Yes, I take them, and they help.

There is nothing wrong with being mentally ill hon. I have a friend who is Native American. She told me that people with mental illnesses are held as sacred in her tribe. They believe that people with mental illnesses are closer to god. This thought eases my pain when I think of the horrible things my mother suffered in her illness.

I also want you to know that most people diagnosed with mental illnesses are almost always very intelligent and very creative.

It takes a long time to find the right medication. I took one that took me from sad to absolutely suicidal in the 6 weeks I took it. The doctors called that 'an allergic reaction.'

But, there is the right medication out there, and there's nothing wrong with taking your meds. They help you inter-relate with people easier, and, although I hear you saying that very few people will understand what's going on, I think I do see what's going on, because I watched my mother go through the same things.

Please talk to your doctor and find the right medication. It is the only answer science currently has right now. And taking medication doesn't CHANGE the person you are, they just allow the voices to quiet so that you can listen to your own self. Why would you want to be a robot, listening to the voices and doing what they tell you to do? Don't you want to be your own special self?

I will pray for you.

I also highly recommend that you express yourself through art. Put all of these thoughts into a painting. And then post your painting or paintings - I would LOVE to see them! You should really push yourself to do creative things.

Last edited:
Reactions: arbygil
i am not a schizophrenic, how dare you imply that.

No, I only observed that what you've described may resemble mild symptoms. For all I know, you may not fit other criteria.... nor is it my place to say that you are or you aren't. A correlatory observation need not be an implication. You were the one that put two and two together, not I.

Last edited:
You are an interesting person. I want to share something with you. Mental Illness runs extremely strongly in my family. My mother, who recently passed, had schizophrenia since she was a little girl. Her siblings (the entire generation) also had mental illnesses. This is one reason I study them so much.

I once had a friend who took drugs for her mental illness. I encouraged her to not take them, not understanding that she really did need them in order to not be a threat to herself or others. She was forcefully institutionalized because of violently re-attacking her mom. This happened every time she was off the drugs. This was my bad - I guess I really didn't understand that some people do need them.

I resisted taking drugs for my anxiety because I didn't want to be categorized like my mom and her siblings were. However, I've learned that a very small dose of an anti-anxiety medicine helps when my thoughts become more circular than linear. Yes, I take them, and they help.

There is nothing wrong with being mentally ill hon. I have a friend who is Native American. She told me that people with mental illnesses are held as sacred in her tribe. They believe that people with mental illnesses are closer to god. This thought eases my pain when I think of the horrible things my mother suffered in her illness.

I also want you to know that most people diagnosed with mental illnesses are almost always very intelligent and very creative.

It takes a long time to find the right medication. I took one that took me from sad to absolutely suicidal in the 6 weeks I took it. The doctors called that 'an allergic reaction.'

But, there is the right medication out there, and there's nothing wrong with taking your meds. They help you inter-relate with people easier, and, although I hear you saying that very few people will understand what's going on, I think I do see what's going on, because I watched my mother go through the same things.

Please talk to your doctor and find the right medication. It is the only answer science currently has right now. And taking medication doesn't CHANGE the person you are, they just allow the voices to quiet so that you can listen to your own self. Why would you want to be a robot, listening to the voices and doing what they tell you to do? Don't you want to be your own special self?

I will pray for you.

I also highly recommend that you express yourself through art. Put all of these thoughts into a painting. And then post your painting or paintings - I would LOVE to see them! You should really push yourself to do creative things.
I also would bet good money you spend alot of time reading the DSMIV and think that any little correlation will mean mental illness. Just because my perspective is different than yours does not make me mentally ill. I am beginning to suspect that the energies may be communicating through you, (who may mean well) but you cannot help that if you dont believe in them. I think that medications are evil. they do more harm than good. i have never felt the need to "attack" somebody. I am a sensible, intelligent and stable person. i do not need antipsychs (which, isnt it a coincidence, that YOU and my psychiatrist both are tryng to force me to believe) that will cause me to kill myself. that is the energies way of passive aggressive control over me (and others who are more insightful than you sheep) in order to kill us or imprison us or make us labelled as strange. you all need to wake up. you think you can believe every word the government says to you, that the books say to you, or that is on tv and radio? the technological evolution of the millenium has released static waves into the air, and the government is at least 100 years ahead of us in technology. the waves can (depending on wavelength and frequencey) have mind controlling or suggestive abilities and numb you to the good energies trying to communicate to you (through me perhaps or on their own). you sheep need to get a clue about the real deal here.

No, I only observed that what you've described may resemble mild symptoms. For all I know, you may not fit other criteria.... nor is it my place to say that you are or you aren't. A correlatory observation need not be an implication. You were the one that put two and two together, not I.
So by stating that i had mildly positive symtoms of schizophrenia, you were hoping i would agree with you? what was your point?
there is nothing schizophrenic about having insight and intelligence to discern things that the government (who are working for the energies unconsiously) have desensitized you into walking automatons, blind to truth and unwilling to accept it. you close your ears to anything that contrasts with what you have been book fed for years.

I also would bet good money you spend alot of time reading the DSMIV and think that any little correlation will mean mental illness. Just because my perspective is different than yours does not make me mentally ill. I am beginning to suspect that the energies may be communicating through you, (who may mean well) but you cannot help that if you dont believe in them. I think that medications are evil. they do more harm than good. i have never felt the need to "attack" somebody. I am a sensible, intelligent and stable person. i do not need antipsychs (which, isnt it a coincidence, that YOU and my psychiatrist both are tryng to force me to believe) that will cause me to kill myself. that is the energies way of passive aggressive control over me (and others who are more insightful than you sheep) in order to kill us or imprison us or make us labelled as strange. you all need to wake up. you think you can believe every word the government says to you, that the books say to you, or that is on tv and radio? the technological evolution of the millenium has released static waves into the air, and the government is at least 100 years ahead of us in technology. the waves can (depending on wavelength and frequencey) have mind controlling or suggestive abilities and numb you to the good energies trying to communicate to you (through me perhaps or on their own). you sheep need to get a clue about the real deal here.

I don't think that it was Moxie's intention to predict that you will attack somebody. I think she is genuinely worried about you. Whether you feel that is misguided or not, there was no intention for harm or insult.

Last edited:
So by stating that i had mildly positive symtoms of schizophrenia, you were hoping i would agree with you? what was your point?

Again, you simply misinterpreted/are being defensive. I wasn't hoping you would agree with me at all. I was stating a point that a psychiatrist would label these insights as such, which was an elaboration of your point in the OT.

there is nothing schizophrenic about having insight and intelligence to discern things that the government (who are working for the energies unconsiously) have desensitized you into walking automatons, blind to truth and unwilling to accept it. you close your ears to anything that contrasts with what you have been book fed for years.

You don't me and I don't know you. It wasn't my intention to say that you are this or you are that. You bristled at the very idea of being labelled as something; do you not think that I would be the least indifferent as being called an automaton or blind to a truth?

I think we simply misunderstood eachother here.

Last edited:
Reactions: the
I don't think that it was Moxie's intention to predict that you will attack somebody. I think she is genuinely worried about you. Whether you feel that is misguided or not, there was no intention for harm or insult.

Thank you TDHT.

Cocoon, whether or not you think you are attacking someone, you've just attacked me, and many others who responded to your post. I was sharing personal things with you in as caring of a way as I could. My intentions were good, whatever you may think you know about me.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Reactions: the
If you read the post I state that I know she means well, but she is unaware that the energies may be influencing her to believe my words are ill words; they are not. I exceed others in school, I get along with them, and I am admired by my professors. All this WITHOUT antipsych contaminants. I cannot hurt people, because it is not my nature, although the energies have tried this tactic before, I have the strength of will to deny this compulsion.

If you read the post I state that I know she means well, but she is unaware that the energies may be influencing her to believe my words are ill words; they are not. I exceed others in school, I get along with them, and I am admired by my professors. All this WITHOUT antipsych contaminants. I cannot hurt people, because it is not my nature, although the energies have tried this tactic before, I have the strength of will to deny this compulsion.

Yes, but the rest of the post sounded very angry.

No matter. I see that my presence here aggravates you. I will withdraw further commentary on the matter. I apologize if you felt wounded by me in any way. I would be willing to see eye-to-eye with you, but it seems whatever I say has the opposite effect.

I've never been seen as the devil before. I will withdraw also.
I never called you "the devil" so i am utterly confused. I did not sound angry, i am just annoyed when people keep calling me crazy, i think it isnt your faults though, you have been conditioned to believe this way. i think you have good intentions however, and i thank you for that. but you did not give me real reason as to why i relate to the story you told about the woman. i am not violent in any way.
sorry?

Last edited:
i think this is pretty interesting, and maybe you are right. there might be ghosts or energies that are all around us and we just can't sense them because we're not (most of us, anyway) naturally in tune with them. if you're picking up some extrasensory information, you might have a gift. but what i don't get is why you call others who don't believe you sheep or blind or evil. that makes you sound crazy, even if you're not. i don't think you are, btw. i've met people who say similar things to you, and they are not crazy. there really are things in the world we don't fully understand yet.

i think this is pretty interesting, and maybe you are right. there might be ghosts or energies that are all around us and we just can't sense them because we're not (most of us, anyway) naturally in tune with them. if you're picking up some extrasensory information, you might have a gift. but what i don't get is why you call others who don't believe you sheep or blind or evil. that makes you sound crazy, even if you're not. i don't think you are, btw. i've met people who say similar things to you, and they are not crazy. there really are things in the world we don't fully understand yet.
Yes, that is true. Maybe I guess the energies have their autonomy every now and then, even over me at times, inciting me to call names to impede my credibility. But what should be done is that others should try to hear them, take some time out to hear them, good or bad, so that you could understand them and their motives. I have to be cautious, because they can manifest themselves in the forums.

Yes, that is true. Maybe I guess the energies have their autonomy every now and then, even over me at times, inciting me to call names to impede my credibility. But what should be done is that others should try to hear them, take some time out to hear them, good or bad, so that you could understand them and their motives. I have to be cautious, because they can manifest themselves in the forums.
How would you recommend we go about listening to them? Personally I have no idea where to start.

How would you recommend we go about listening to them? Personally I have no idea where to start.
It varies for different people. You can learn to identify them by listening to their motives. If you have an inclination, ask yourself if it is in align with the good of humanity. If it is, it is a good energy. If not, it is malicious. It is best to meditate until you can automatically pick up the voices. (They come from usually one side of you, such as left or right). They can sound like your own voice at times, but when you grow accustomed, you will know whther or not they are you or the energies. The hardest part is when you cannot tell the difference.
Do not let them make you think you are ill or misguided. They try this tactic with me often, but with a prayer you can overcome the trickery.

It varies for different people. You can learn to identify them by listening to their motives. If you have an inclination, ask yourself if it is in align with the good of humanity. If it is, it is a good energy. If not, it is malicious. It is best to meditate until you can automatically pick up the voices. (They come from usually one side of you, such as left or right). They can sound like your own voice at times, but when you grow accustomed, you will know whther or not they are you or the energies. The hardest part is when you cannot tell the difference.
Do not let them make you think you are ill or misguided. They try this tactic with me often, but with a prayer you can overcome the trickery.
So (and if this is too personal, you don't have to answer) did you first come across them through meditation? I know you were saying you've felt them since you were little and through reading about spirits you came to conclusions, but were you first able to discern the actual presence when you were meditating? And are they easier to hear after meditation?

Like, if I was able to achieve a state that I could hear them when I'm meditating, would it be easier for me to hear them later on if I'm not mediating (because I've already heard them before?).

And one last question (sorry!), do you have any tips on discerning the difference between the good and the bad, or does gut feeling have anything to do with it? Do they influence you but you still have the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong? Or are we so influenced by them that our perceptions of right and wrong are influenced by the energies?

So (and if this is too personal, you don't have to answer) did you first come across them through meditation? I know you were saying you've felt them since you were little and through reading about spirits you came to conclusions, but were you first able to discern the actual presence when you were meditating? And are they easier to hear after meditation?

Like, if I was able to achieve a state that I could hear them when I'm meditating, would it be easier for me to hear them later on if I'm not mediating (because I've already heard them before?).

And one last question (sorry!), do you have any tips on discerning the difference between the good and the bad, or does gut feeling have anything to do with it? Do they influence you but you still have the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong? Or are we so influenced by them that our perceptions of right and wrong are influenced by the energies?
A human would have no clue of right or wrong if it werent for the energies (some people call them angels/demons). I meditated as a child just by going into a state where I would be in a daze, unaware of the outside world, and staring into nowhere. They gave me insights and wisdom about the world, and life. Your gut feeling will help, as long as you can listen to their suggestions. If they seem harmful then you know they are bad. One thing bad energies love to say is that anything that is contrary to popular held beliefs is wrong. They want to prevent the truth from getting out, and if they cant shut you up, at least they can make people think you are crazy. You will best hear them when you are receptive, not prejudice, and thinking deeply. They respond to your inner questions and curiosities. I hope this was clear; I get accused of "scrambled thinking" by some people

Reactions: bamf