I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because...

I'm happy to be an INFJ because it is who I am and that's about that really.
Oh come on, tell us how it makes you pro! Do it!

I never would have found this forum otherwise.
DUHHHHH (;

:m032:

Arent INFJs typically unhappy by definition? Not depressed, but sort of caught within an existential crisis they cant fully commit to while trying to save the people around them while trying to figure out the nature of existence?

That usually makes stoic and somber people... that "quiet desperation".

I get what you're saying. INFJs see the reality of things, they see the light and the dark and they can't force themselves to be just one, our perspective is right in the middle examing the both. So a good balanced INFJ would be very zen, able to see the beauty but also knowing theres a darker side to the world. Im very much like that. I think its a great thing because it gives us the chance to collect energy from both sides (if that makes any sense... maybe not...) we can be joyful when we need to spread love & happiness or we can bring out the wisdom that comes from the darker side.
And I guess thats why I'm super grateful and happy to be an INFJ. Cuz I'm full of love and doom at the same time. heeheheheeheh

If they are undeveloped and or refuse to grow, then yes. Otherwise, I would say no.

Guilty as charged then. I guess in this case "growing" means committing to some kind of belief or view of the world. I just have too many moments of self-doubt and I'm always trying to convince myself.

@waterlily
"Full of love and doom," hahahaha!! I'm gonna remember that one

EDIT: Oh, and I'm happy I'm INFJ because I feel like I have a perspective in life that (while sometimes agonizingly scary and disorienting) in the long run helps me sort the important things from the unimportant, and appreciate the small things in life. :)

Last edited:
I guess having an explanation for personality traits gives some sense of relief.

I am happy to be INFJ because I am very rarely bored. I can always think of something I want to learn, read, or just think about, and I can craft an entire world and plot in my head in mere moments. Then because of my J, I can iron out the kinks in a story (logical inconsistencies) and make it suitable for writing down. Also, I can illustrate a story I make if I wanted to.

I am also able to figure out things really fast, and wing things well too. Which will be good since I'm turning an old chinese style dress into a bunch of padded clutch-type purses and I've never sew those before.

I like being an INFJ because having strong ability to empathize with people enables me to help them feel understood more than most.

I love being able to see patterns no one else does.

I love thinking about things no one else does.

I love knowing more about people than other people do !

I love being able to empathize.

I love being able to know right off the bat whether something is kooky, or fooky.

And most of all,

I love being an infj

Because all of you are too <3

Except for all the non infj rejects on this board.

I kid i kid <3

Reactions: Kgal
i don't know. i don't see it as being any better than another type

Well we're not saying you're any better.

It's liek saying: why do you love being you? Think about it that way. I mean tbh I wish I could be an INTP, or ESFP sometimes. Heck, I wish I was always extroverted, I hate that I hate being around people in a sense. :p

I am content with being an ENTP because,

Being ENTP gives me the reins to think outside the box when it comes to developing ideas or improvements.
It allows me to create and work in a team environment while bringing enthusiasm to a project.
I enjoy helping people think outside of the box through what I create.
It also allows for me to be flexible in both my thoughts and in real life situations.

Last edited:
I like being an INTJ because
I can analyze situations and people quickly and find logical strategies for dealing with them
I can find comfort being by myself

We See deep,and-Between the Lines...

I'm so very happy and grateful I am an Infj,because,I get to see,and do,what both fascinates,and gratifies,me most.I am privileged with the ability to see,read,and understand-people on a level,and to a degree,that is unusual,amongst,the greater population.Life is scary.And many of us(Infj's),seem to tend to have a pretty challenging time,with survival,yet,we have those abilities,mentioned,above.I sometimes wonder,what,it would be like,not-having these abilities,as I do notice just how much,other types,don't have our abilities to See deep,and Between,the Lines,of Human nature,character,and motivations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
I love being an INFJ because...

No matter how busy life becomes, how many burdens I take upon myself, or how many challenges lay before me, I can take a moment at any time and meld into the world via sublimination, transcend all these issues, and return with all of these issues in focus.