I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because... | INFJ Forum

I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because...

Phoenix Down

Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
Just finish " I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because..." (or I am so very happy and grateful that I am an xxxx because...)

I promise you'll feel better after finishing that sentence.
I promise you'll feel better after reading what everyone else has to say.

Everyone could use a healthy ego boost.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because it allows me to have to have the capacity to think and feel at such deep levels.

I don't like threads that I have no place in.

I posted in the other thread about INFJ "faults", so I will post a little here too. I'm glad I am INFJ for the following reasons:

* The world needs people who are neither leaders nor followers, but who march to their own drummer.

* We are uniquely qualified to help others--and enjoy doing so.

* I love surprising people with what and who I am!

:mhula:

Reactions: Norton and Roger
I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because...

I have the ability to instantly read a person's true feelings, even if they're trying to hide them, and behave accordingly.

People say that just when they thought they knew me, I do something that makes them question everything they thought they knew about me. It's fun being a mystery! ;)

I have a strong sense of ethics and do my best to live by that code.

I am empathetic and genuinely try to treat people kindly.

I am an idealist and work to make the world, in some small way, a better place.

Reactions: Questingpoet
Just finish " I am so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because..." (or I am so very happy and grateful that I am an xxxx because...)

Guys did you miss this part?

Because my Ni and Ti are strong enough that I don't have to deal with any Si or Fi in my inner world. Also, I get that advantage without being impulsive or rebellious the way an STP would.

It's the best type to be, from a certain perspective. :)

Last edited:
As others have mentioned, the ability to think and feel at a level you can't quite describe...

I am so happy and glad that I'm not an INFJ because I enjoy having an emotional mask, approaching topics in an entirely logical fashion ignoring JUDGEMENTAL FEELINGS, and I can spend hours doing nothing but think without getting bored.:3

Of course, sometimes I wish I could understand people with greater ease.

The world needs people who are neither leaders nor followers, but who march to their own drummer

i will lay down a pocket groove if you wanna march to an infj drummer d:

I'm so very happy and grateful that I am an INFJ because:
-I can understand things about the world that can't be explained in concrete terms or words. I like how I see things in a figurative sense, not just in facts and figures.
-I can be there for people and understand how to help them.
-I'm considerate and empathetic. Helping people and putting others first comes naturally.
-I have strong convictions.

I don't like being INFJ. How can I apply for a transfer?

I think I just want a different life. Where is my start over and easy button. I seem to have set my life on hard and can't seem to fix that.

I'm so happy and grateful that I am an XNFJ because...

I get +4 on any diplomacy check, yo!

Reactions: Wyote
I think I just want a different life. Where is my start over and easy button. I seem to have set my life on hard and can't seem to fix that.

easy-button.jpg

I'm feeling kinda low today and fortunately for me I picked your thread tonight to see what it was about.

I'm glad I'm an INFJ because I love seeing people relax and flow into themselves after they've spent time talking with me. As most everyone here has mentioned helping others, I find I get most of my satisfaction in life from doing that.
So when that person in front of me finally gets that little spark in their eyes once I've helped them see their own beauty inside - I too get that little burst of energy from their spark.
And the best part of course is the most Fantastic hugs that I receive. :hug:
Hugs absolutely make the world go round.

Thanks for starting this thread Phoenix Down!:smile: