How would you rate your level of attractiveness? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

How would you rate your level of attractiveness?

How would you rate your level of attractiveness?

• Hot!!!!

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Above Average

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Average - i'm attractive enough

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Below average

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Not attractive at all

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
Men see the power women see the money.

Of course everyone knows money and power are linked.

Also black suits in the day time is what a fashion noob would wear. Just sayin.

Also black suits in the day time is what a fashion noob would wear. Just sayin.

Black suits in the daytime are fine. Every estate agent in the world wears them. It's black ties that are a no-no.

Oh and wearing black suits in the daytime for fun. Gotta use them for work.

@Melkor: @uberrogo: And then there are those of us who don't care and who would. Be who you are my Prince. :m032:

I dont think that bisexuality would encourage the chance of relationship though which is what I was replying to Melkor about. Its probably just as confusing to most people as it once was to the bisexual who is now on the dating scene.

Black suits in the daytime are fine. Every estate agent in the world wears them. It's black ties that are a no-no.

Oh and wearing black suits in the daytime for fun. Gotta use them for work.

Your example only enforces that you should never wear a black suit in the day.

Your example only enforces that you should never wear a black suit in the day.

You say that, but would you accept an estate agent that wasn't in a black suit?

Of course this is when selling a property, nobody should trust anyone when buying one.

*Pushes Racoon out of the topic with a stick*

Hm...Laurie, do you suppose it's normal for the screaming to continue until say... one is about nineteen?

A friend of mine wants to know...
I'm sure there are varying levels of development both physically and psychologically that would make the answer a yes! :) But it should go away eventually.

@: Chaz
Surely you have a walking mirror in the form of your sister?
No... just... no XD We look very different to each other.

You say that, but would you accept an estate agent that wasn't in a black suit?

Of course this is when selling a property, nobody should trust anyone when buying one.

is this a serious question?

Certain colors appeal to different classes actually. Like middle class people and proles typically think power colors are good colors in a suit and give respect on an subconscious level to those wearing those colors. Upper class people tend to wear pastels in their shirts and since they have more money, have better quality suits with many different color suits. The invisible upper class or artistic types like to wear more expressive types of suits, one because they dont have anyone to impress but each other and ,two because artists like that sort of thing.

Last edited:
is this a serious question?

Certain colors appeal to different classes actually. Like middle class people and proles typically think power colors are good colors in a suit and give respect on an subconscious level to those wearing those colors. Upper class people tend to wear pastels in their shirts and since they have more money, have better quality suits with many different color suits. The invisible upper class or artistic types like to wear more expressive types of suits, one because they dont have anyone to impress but each other and ,two because artists like that sort of thing.

I personally wouldn't ask an American about suit etiquette. You guys have barely started wearing them.

Just sayin' ;)

Are you kidding? Corporate America has ALL KINDS of people in suits.

They all conform to neutral colors and express themselves through ties. :p

I personally wouldn't ask an American about suit etiquette. You guys have barely started wearing them.

Just sayin' ;)

Im not sure what to say to something incredibly stupid like this.

Are you kidding? Corporate America has ALL KINDS of people in suits.

They all conform to neutral colors and express themselves through ties. :p

Expression through gadgets like crackberries too.

So where would the stereotype that you guys don't know how to wear one come from then? Eh? Eh!?

Just kidding.

Im not sure what to say to something incredibly stupid like this.

shrek-wind-up-toy.jpg

Personally I love cute features on a guy lol..but I don't put much emphasis on looks as long as he is a sweetheart <3. You guys are putting way to much emphasis on physical aspects.

I thought this was about physical attractiveness?

I dont think that bisexuality would encourage the chance of relationship though which is what I was replying to Melkor about. Its probably just as confusing to most people as it once was to the bisexual who is now on the dating scene.

But come now!

It doubles the chances of finding a suitable lover!

Also, I'm afraid you may be falling under the fallacy that states that all bisexual people are complete whores, polyamorous, unloyal in relationships and just in it for sex.

I'm afraid that doesn't describe me quite so well though.

I can be pretty sexual yes, but it's almost as if, when I love someone, and I know that love is returned, they become my only sexual output. I don't mean in the sense that I screw them frequently (Still a virgin here:p), I simply mean that they dominate my sexual fantasy for the forseeable future.

Least I think, I only have one example and I'm not even sure it's real anymore.

I'm sure there are varying levels of development both physically and psychologically that would make the answer a yes!
happy.gif
But it should go away eventually.

Thank Fraud!

Reactions: dneecey
But come now!

It doubles the chances of finding a suitable lover!

Also, I'm afraid you may be falling under the fallacy that states that all bisexual people are complete whores, polyamorous, unloyal in relationships and just in it for sex.

I'm afraid that doesn't describe me quite so well though.

I can be pretty sexual yes, but it's almost as if, when I love someone, and I know that love is returned, they become my only sexual output. I don't mean in the sense that I screw them frequently (Still a virgin here:p), I simply mean that they dominate my sexual fantasy for the forseeable future.

Least I think, I only have one example and I'm not even sure it's real anymore.

I believe he meant that some may not like it that you find both sexes attractive. It's bad enough having competition from one side of the field.

I believe he meant that some may not like it that you find both sexes attractive. It's bad enough having competition from one side of the field.

correct

melkor said:

plus some people are wanting a bisexual just for this reason - which makes it more confusing.

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
He thinks that being open minded and sexually fluid would cause a person to negate their love due to mere jealousy?

How sad love is in the world of the burger thieves.