How would you rate your level of attractiveness? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

How would you rate your level of attractiveness?

How would you rate your level of attractiveness?

• Hot!!!!

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Above Average

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Average - i'm attractive enough

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Below average

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Not attractive at all

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
He thinks that being open minded and sexually fluid would cause a person to negate their love due to mere jealousy?

How sad love is in the world of the burger thieves.

Is this directed at me?

How does the rating you gave yourself affect you or affect the way you approach dating or relationships?

i rated myself not attractive at all. :p

and it doesn't affect my dating or relationship area coz its none existent.

pwahaha.

seriously though, i don't think it should affect anyone with their dating and relationship approach. love yourself (not too much) and the glow inside you will shine through. which in all honesty is better than any thing. <3

I don't really consider myself attractive, mostly because I suffer from acne. I rated myself below average, but if it weren't for the acne I would definitely be average.

I don't date, so it doesn't really affect me. Sometimes when I'm in public I don't notice my looks, because there is no reflection. In public I am more preoccupied with the way I present myself. I tend to kind of put an aura of self-confidence about me, which may make me seem fake, but it's better than being confronted with constant social anxiety. But this is only on the surface. My vulnerability tends to show anyway as soon as I am socially interacting. It's like my concentration was needed to keep up that "aura" and as soon as there are other people I loose complete focus of my outward self.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I love myself, but I am getting there.

Reactions: Gaze and Stu
About average.

Reactions: Gaze
Not sure. I almost think I'm not on the radar. (?) I'd say average but that's assuming a lot. At least I've got personality! :D

I've always received a fair amount of attention from the opposite sex, but my personality and the way I am has often kind of deflected whatever attention I've recived in that way and as far as posting photos on the internet, my attention has never really been that favorable oddly enough. Like, I guess I'm not good looking in a "fad" way, or like, I'm too much of a "pretty boy" or something and I think it's because I'm bi-racial, and I don't look white-centric or any other race-centric enough and I've noticed a lot of people fetishize race.

So even though I see a lot of famous pretty boy celebrities an stuff, in real life it seems like most women still prefer really burly, macho manly type of men. Some men adore or love the way I look though I suppose, and because I am "pretty" naturally or something.

I guess it's my look too or something. I am not all super clean looking and wet behind the ears. I am not scruffy but I dunno how to describe it, I think just my ethnicity, and something about me. Like, I think that at times I don't look super privileged, white collar or just like a suburbanite? I don't look enough like a suburbanite.

Oh, and also, I guess likewise, I look too much like a "teen beat" type way, and I unfortunately attract too many teenage girls sometimes. Hopefully in my 40s I will look like a real man.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
If the maximum value is "Hot damn! I'd fuck me if I could" and the minimum value is "I am a hot mess and need to wear a bag over my head 5ever", then the range assessment value being "average-attractive enough " seems sound.

Reactions: Ginny
Not sure if congruent with your parody account or an actual belief, but if you actually had money, you'd figure out how wrong you are.
I personally agree with you here, however there are women and men out there shallow enough to only get involved with someone who has a lot of money. I also have zero respect for such people.

I'm a firm believer in earning enough to live a comfortable (minimalist) life, with enough to travel and retire before 65. @infinite dreams and I recently watched a great documentary on Netflix called Minimalism and it's very good.

Speaking romantically, I believe that being financially stable is an advantage in the mating game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
Below average. I gained a lot of weight since I used to post pics on the forum. It's been quite a fall from the heights of average.